Disney Photopass CD for $99.00

Dizzy4Dizney

Mother to the Princess
I thought I heard you could by a CD of all the pictures on your photopass for around $99.00. Is this true or am I just dreaming it.

I couldn't find this on the photopass site so I'm assuming it's not real.

Yes it's true. Many on here have purchased it on their recent trips. I will be purchasing it on ours in May! :thumbsup2

:wizard: Beth

As far as I know and have read from previous posters as of right now you can only purchase them at the park, not online. I am going in two days and hope to purchase this :thumbsup2

We bought one in January. They are available at the Grand Floridian or at Epcot. You just bring all your photopass cards and they will put them all on one disk for you. We went to the GF and were able to edit all the pics with the add on's (overlay's) since there was no one there.

Thanks for the info. I am so excited they are now available on line. I wanted to do this in April but, didn't know when I would have time while I was at the park. This is great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter