Disney photographers?

Rhonna

DIS Veteran
Hi again,

Are there disney photographers available to take your photo in front of the castle at DLP?

Are they there all day or just at the beginning of the day?

What do the pictures cost and what size are they?

Thanks!

Rhonna

I personally, have never seen a photographer outside the castle during any of my visits. I have only seen them at the side of Main Street USA taking photos with the characters.

Maybe someone will clarify this??

Richard. :)

Umm, yes, I think. I can vaguely recall photographers near the end of Main Street using the Castle as a backdrop. The again, I could be getting confused with other parks! Not too sure about this I'm afraid, perhaps others can help...?

On-ride photographs are available on Space Mountain, Big Thunder and Pirates.

Regards

Rob

we definitely had one taken with Mickey, but I don't remember one as we entered the park.

Another thing to be aware of, is that as you walk across the plaza in front of the parks, there are a lot of non-disney photographers who will try and take your photograph. They aren't Disney approved, and they just take polariods and will then hassle you to try and buy them, we just told them all No repeatedly and they pretty much left us alone.

Bev

I'd second that warning from Bev. Disney does not own/have responsibility for the area outside the train station, even though it is mid-way between the parks and Disney Village. Consequently a number of people selling tacky souvenirs and offering to take your photograph have appeared. Avoid these people, as they wil be selling low quality, unauthorised tat.

Regards

Rob

Thanks for the warning about the people outside the parks. We wouldn't want a photo outside anyhow.

I will ask at City Hall if they have any official photographers for in front of the castle. I will have my own camera but just thought I'd like a really professional one of us that did justice to the castle and that I could see what the picture looked like before we left the park. I'm not ready to buy a digital camera yet.

Rhonna

........... I cannot say I've ever seen official photographers in Main Street either :confused:

:confused:

I have only been once, and went with Shirley - but I would have swore that I saw photographers in Main Street towards the castle.

It was one of the those things I though - OMG, it is just like WDW even down to the photographers in their costumes!

Of course, as Shirley will testify - I was overly excited and like a very small child with the hugest of Sweetie bags, but I would have said I was 100% certain they were there on our trip!!!

:confused:

:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter