Disney Parks Around the World, A Private Jet Adventure Returning in 2024

Kennywood

Kennywood

Disney Parks Around the World, A Private Jet Adventure Returning in 2024​

By Jackie Gailey - June 1, 2023

abd-private-jet-around-the-world.jpg

Adventures by Disney has announced the return of Disney Parks Around the World, A Private Jet Adventure in 2024, a 24-day globetrotting, private jet vacation explicitly designed for the ultimate Disney fan. Guests will have the chance to experience all 12 Disney Parks, three Disney studios, and three iconic landmarks in India, Egypt, and France. With space limited to 150 guests across two departures, be sure to secure your spot on this “magical carpet ride around the world.”

The booking cadence will be as follows:
  • June 12 – Adventure Insiders with 3+ previous Adventures
  • June 14 – Adventure Insiders with 1-2 previous Adventures
  • June 16 – Golden Oak Residents and Club 33 members
  • June 19 – Bookings open for the general public
Two trips are available for 2024 – June 16, 2024 – July 9, 2024 and July 28, 2024 – August 20, 2024. The minimum age for this vacation is 12.

Pricing starts at $114,995 per person. To learn more, visit the Disney Parks Around The World – A Private Jet Adventure landing page for a detailed itinerary and pricing information.

Source: https://www.wdwinfo.com/adventures-...ld-a-private-jet-adventure-returning-in-2024/

The mind boggling part is that they have to stagger bookings!

As my father would say, rich or poor it's nice to have money.

This is awesome! But yeah my mouth literally dropped when I saw """"starting at"""" six figures.

Moving to Community board as discussion has already become about cost and not the actual trip itself.

If someone wants to discuss the actual trip as they are considering taking it, a thread about that can be started on the main board.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter