Disney Park White Elephant Ideas

badinnplaid

Earning My Ears
Last year my extended family started doing a white elephant gift exchange for Christmas. We have a lot of Disney park fans in the group, and I'm trying to think of some good park-related ideas for my gift contribution. Because all the participants are older and pretty much have everything they want and need, I generally try to avoid giving "stuff" and gravitate more toward consumables. (For instance, last year I ordered a giant box of baked goods from a bakery that our family has a lot of nostalgia for.) The price limit is $50.

So far, I have considered the idea of some Joffrey's coffee (although, I know we have both Keurig people and traditional coffee people in the group) or some Magic Candle Company candles (I also know we have some that are scent averse). It doesn't need to be the perfect gift for everyone, but I want to try and find something that would be widely enjoyed by as many people as possible in the group. I welcome any brilliant ideas people may have!!

We’ve done some practical white elephant type gifts that people have fought over. Popular ones include $50 worth of toilet paper and paper towels, energy efficient light bulbs, a hamper filled with tide pods, and so on. Beer, wine, and alcohol also appear every year.

If you are in the neighborhood, the peppermint bark from Grand Floridian is amazing. Online, I'd go with a piece of Disney holiday decor--ornament or other overpriced but adorable knick-knack.

I got the mickey waffle maker last year it was really cool. I know its giving stuff but our fam really enjoys it.
it was $19. at Target then you could put other breakfast stuff with it.

These are all great suggestions! I'll probably do some combo of a few of these suggestions. Just gotta figure out what makes sense together and stays within budget!

Today i was at target and i thought of you they have this stand called Disney eats. It had the jars with the ingredients to make disney cookies, aprons, disney measuring cups, Mickey and Minnie lunch boxes and so much more it was awesome... i. So going back

Pic keeps turning.. sorry

Attachments

• 20191118_104954.jpg
    20191118_104954.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 25
Today i was at target and i thought of you they have this stand called Disney eats. It had the jars with the ingredients to make disney cookies, aprons, disney measuring cups, Mickey and Minnie lunch boxes and so much more it was awesome... i. So going back

Pic keeps turning.. sorry

Woahhh, sounds promising. Guess I'm making a trip to Target tonight!

I really like the Mickey K-cups you can buy at the parks - especially the french vanilla flavor.

Everyone has given you such nice suggestions! My family must skew to the other end for white elephant gifts - the kind no one wants to end up with - and I immediately thought of some of those hermetically sealed counter service desserts that come with the dining plan. :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter