Disney Pandora Charms Info (Pictures & Prices)

Disneyland posted pictures of some new park-exclusive villains/Nightmare Before Christmas charms on Twitter yesterday. The charms were to be released today. Hopefully someone can confirm if they've been released at WDW too. I haven't seen any prices, and they're not on ShopDisney.com or the Shop Disney Parks app yet.

More detailed pictures can be found on the Mora Pandora blog.

Posted by Disneyland AP:
This Villains Gift Set by @PANDORA_NA is perfect for the Mistress of all Evil in your life. Starting tomorrow, hop in your DeVil-mobile and head towards La Mascarade d'Orleans or The Disney Dress Shop for yours. ❤️❤️❤️

14277zk.jpg

The gift set includes just 3 charms, each with an engraved message on the back:

Maleficent - "Mistress of All Evil"
Cruella de Vil - "Vain, Vile and Vicious"
Queen of Hearts - "Royal BADNESS"

Posted by Disneyland Today:
It's almost scary how cute this new Jack and Sally @PANDORA_NA charm is! Starting tomorrow, pick one up at The Disney Dress Shop or La Mascarade d'Orleans so you, too, can start singing, "This is Halloween!"

mhwmjk.jpg

This charm also has engraving on the back - "MEANT to BE"

Last edited:

Any suggestions for the best way to get these - suggestions for a shopper service that can get park merchandise? I just got back from a trip and not going again for awhile and I'd love to have the Jack and Sally charm darn it!

Any suggestions for the best way to get these - suggestions for a shopper service that can get park merchandise? I just got back from a trip and not going again for awhile and I'd love to have the Jack and Sally charm darn it!

My last day was the 9th, and I talked myself into the villain set because I didn't want to take a chance it might be gone when I go back in 2 weeks! Didn't there used to be a Disney Merchandising number you could call that they put on the receipts?

My last day was the 9th, and I talked myself into the villain set because I didn't want to take a chance it might be gone when I go back in 2 weeks! Didn't there used to be a Disney Merchandising number you could call that they put on the receipts?

I decided to buy it off of eBay - looks like from a seller that buys and resells things from the parks and is top-rated. I rarely want a charm that bad but I had to have that one - lol.

I decided to buy it off of eBay - looks like from a seller that buys and resells things from the parks and is top-rated. I rarely want a charm that bad but I had to have that one - lol.
LOL, you should have PMd me, I am going down again in 2 weeks. Clearly I should have bought extra while I was down there, seeing those prices on eBay! Cause you know most of those re-selling are probably buying with the 20% annual passholder discount, too.

LOL, you should have PMd me, I am going down again in 2 weeks. Clearly I should have bought extra while I was down there, seeing those prices on eBay! Cause you know most of those re-selling are probably buying with the 20% annual passholder discount, too.

I guess to be clear I bought the Jack and Sally charm as that's the one I HAD to have - not the Villain set. I haven't looked at the prices for those on eBay but I can imagine. I think you were smart to pick it up while you had the chance. Of course all these come out now as I was just down there at the end of August and got an AP too - figures!

The Nightmare Before Christmas Jack and Sally charm is now available on ShopDisney.com and the Shop Disney Parks app. Confirmed price is $65. Looks to be available at a lot of stores on WDW property according to the app. Better pictures of front and back:

2vt5bn5.jpg

The 3-charm Villains set is available on ShopDisney.com but not showing on the Shop Disney Parks app yet. Price $225.

The gift set includes just 3 charms, each with an engraved message on the back:
Maleficent - "Mistress of All Evil"
Cruella de Vil - "Vain, Vile and Vicious"
Queen of Hearts - "Royal BADNESS"

The Mickey Mouse Globe charm is now available from ShopDisney.com but not showing in the Shop Disney Parks app yet. Price $75.

s2dzs6.jpg

Bought a Pandora locket ring and a sparkly Mickey head charm for it on Monday and also an Orange Bird charm. We are here until Friday and I want so many of these charms! I’m going to end up starting another Disney bracelet, I can tell.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter