Disney Pandora Charms Info (Pictures & Prices)

The Free Bracelet event with $100 purchase will start pre-sales at Pandora stores on March 24th. Received call yesterday. pixiedust:
WHAT? Pre-sales? I was planning to take the afternoon off next week when it started! Can anyone participate in the pre-sale? And, the big question, can we get (at least a discount on) the Disney bracelets?

WHAT? Pre-sales? I was planning to take the afternoon off next week when it started! Can anyone participate in the pre-sale? And, the big question, can we get (at least a discount on) the Disney bracelets?

Hey! Not sure. This is the store I normally make my purchases. Representative said to come to pre-sale 3/24-3/??. Can't remember. Then to come to Express Line to pickup starting on 3/31.

Not sure about question regarding discount on Disney bracelets.....

Last edited:
Is a spacer the same thing as a clip?

Do the Chamilia charms fit on the Pandora bracelets?

A spacer is a thinner and smaller regular bead, usually less rounded, and more "flat." A clip is a bead that opens up and snaps onto the threaded areas of the bracelet (they can be snapped onto the bracelet itself, and will not slide past the threads). A spacer is usually cheaper because it is smaller and is used to take up smaller spaces on your bracelet or to go on each side of a bead you really want to show off.

Just FYI; any other bead placed on a pandora bracelet can void the warranty on the pandora bracelet.

Well, if they won't let me upgrade, maybe I'll get a regular bracelet and give it to my DD. Though she'd prefer a Disney bracelet, too.

who doesn't love pandora maybe Ill get my first disney charm this week

My store will not allow the upgrade to the Disney Bracelet :-(
I got an email this week about the promotion, and it said that you could get the Mickey bracelet for an additional fee. So I went today, and got it, for an additional $20. But yea! So if you got the email, look in the fine print & take it to your store.

I got an email this week about the promotion, and it said that you could get the Mickey bracelet for an additional fee. So I went today, and got it, for an additional $20. But yea! So if you got the email, look in the fine print & take it to your store.
I just read all the emails I have gotten, and they all say only the two tone and 14k gold bracelets are allowed for an additional fee.

My store will not allow the upgrade to the Disney Bracelet :-(
It's odd that your Pandora store said this. I got a call from my Pandora concept store earlier this week and they confirmed I could upgrade my free bracelet to the new Disney bracelet by just paying the price difference. I actually made my purchases at a closer (non-Pandora) jewelry store that also sells Pandora, and it was the same deal there.

Last edited:
The two tone and gold require a higher purchase (than the $100), but the other bracelets are available with a $100 purchase by paying the difference in their cost. Here is the small print from the website:
http://www.pandora.net/en-us/pandora-company/marchbraceletevent
Well then my store lied to me :-( It's too late now, I bought all my charms from the Shop Parks App and saved 10% and 15%, so my regular parks bracelet will have to do I guess. But thank you for the link! In case something crazy possesses me.

Those with the Alice bottle or any of the princess dress charms... how does the size compare to the Sorcerer's Hat charm? It would drive me crazy to have them dangling in different sizes.

Was this event for march only, or is it still going? Pandora UK doesn't have the same promotion or any disney charms it seems, but we're going to WDW 14th of april.

Well then my store lied to me :-( It's too late now, I bought all my charms from the Shop Parks App and saved 10% and 15%, so my regular parks bracelet will have to do I guess. But thank you for the link! In case something crazy possesses me.
And I ended up buying two more charms, to get the darn Mickey bracelet :-)

Was this event for march only, or is it still going? Pandora UK doesn't have the same promotion or any disney charms it seems, but we're going to WDW 14th of april.
The free bracelet promotion ended today April 3. I'm not sure if the stores on Disney property participate in these promotions, I've never been at WDW during one of the promotions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter