Disney packages for honeymoon

SynchroSk8r85

Earning My Ears
DF and I are planning to go to Disney world for our honeymoon in March. It will be our first trip there and don't really know much about making reservations and whatnot.
I was wondering if anyone has done the Magic Your Way Platinum Package. If you have, how do you go about booking your fireworks cruise, spa things, etc, everything that goes with it?
Thanks for any help!!
=)

Sorry I can't be more help as I haven't heard of that before (I have florida resident seasonal passes so I don't purchase the magic your way packages) but I just wanted to say welcome and congrats! I'm sure you and your DF will have a wonderful time experiencing Disney together for the first time!:goodvibes

here is a link that may help:

http://allearsnet.com/pl/packages07.htm

i will warn you that this package is a LOT of food and extras. make sure you plan on using the extras or its not really worth it. if there is just one or two extras you want to do i suggest just paying for those seperately, would probably be cheaper than the package. good luck!

It is definatley a lot of food!
We had this pkg. about 2 yrs ago and wow, I constantly walked around with that "stuffed pig feeling". All the extras were great but to be completely honest, we didn't really use all of them.
We have been back to Disney about 4 times since then and each time we have done magic your way plus dinning.
The platinum pkg was cool but we didn't really get our money's worth out of it. I think if you stay longer than a week it could work but any less then that in my opinion isn't worth it.
As far as booking all the extras my DF handle all that once we sent our deposit in. He called Disney and they directed him to everything. I do know that somethings were booked at different times and a couple of things we arrainged once we got there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter