Disney On Ice Ticket Question-Discounts???????

shopnfun2me2

Counting it down!
Disney on Ice, The Incedibles are coming close by in September and I would like to take by DD. Does anyone know if there are any discounts available for Disney on Ice tickets? I would love to take her but I really don't need to spend alot of money. Thanks for your help!

shopnfun2me2 said:
Disney on Ice, The Incedibles are coming close by in September and I would like to take by DD. Does anyone know if there are any discounts available for Disney on Ice tickets? I would love to take her but I really don't need to spend alot of money. Thanks for your help!

Usually opening night all tickets are one price and the cheapest price that your arena has. I had some problems with it for disney live when trying to buy presale the first day but never any other time. We have done disney on ice and the circus (same company) several times that way. I like to buy my tickets at the window and save on all the ticketmaster junk fees.

I just went through this myself. I looked at every angle and this is all I found:

1) Email Code
I rec'd an email that said you could get $5 off per ticket with the code: HERO. Don't know if this was for my market only.

2) Entertainment Book Coupon
There's a coupon in the 2006 Ent Bk that is Buy 1 get 1 free for Disney on Ice ~~BUT~~you can only go to a Mon-Thu matinee or evening; or Friday matinee (10:30 am in my area). If you don't have kids in school, this may be a good deal (wasn't for me)

3) Opening Night Discount

We ended up just getting the opening night discount, which was $11 seats for all but the very best spots. We booked online the very first day the seats were available to the general public and got really good seats for $11 each. We were very pleased~ except that it is at 7 pm on a Thursday....so we'll have a late bedtime that night for sure!

Also, if your market is still in the "prebooking" phase, there are some early discount codes out there too. Just google and you may find it.

Hope this helps! :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter