Disney nut just joined after years of lurking!

NLKim

Forever Disney Dreaming
Hello Everyone!
I have been looking at posts and have been getting the articles for years, but just never got around to joinng. I have been going to WDW at least once a year (usually more when I could afford it) since I was a teenager, and to give you an idea of how long ago that was, my son (another Disney junkie) just graduated from his Master's degree. My husband and I became DVC members as a 25th anniversary present to each other, buying points at the place we spent our honeymoon (VGF). With all the updates and changes going on now, I figured that this would be the perfect time to join.

Welcome! I used to fly in at least once a year - we're looking forward to a trip next year!

Hiya, NLKim! :wave2:

I just now joined after years of stalking these boards, too

The information in these threads is an absolute gold mine. I remember feeling so overwhelmed when I began planning our first Disney trip six years ago. These boards helped me keep my sanity. Well, needless to say the advice and tips we followed from these boards made that trip a success. We caught the disney bug and have been planning Disney trips ever since

It sounds like you have a wealth of knowledge on the Disney parks and I know your contributions to the boards will be well appreciated!!

Welcome! You -like me felt that since this this is a CRAZY time at Disney, we should officially join and stop lurking. I am surprised at how easy it it to just join any thread, everyone is so welcoming!
Good luck on Monday if you, like a lot of us are going to have a pretty sleepless Sunday night.

Welcome! You -like me felt that since this this is a CRAZY time at Disney, we should officially join and stop lurking. I am surprised at how easy it it to just join any thread, everyone is so welcoming!
Good luck on Monday if you, like a lot of us are going to have a pretty sleepless Sunday night.

Yes!

These are my sentiments, exactly

Good Luck to you, as well! :surfweb:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter