Disney Not Taken Money

CityBlue

Nemo's Best Friend
I was due to pay the balance of my holiday on 30th July and Disney were supposed to be taking this automatically from my credit card. I have checked my statement today and nothing has been taken. I had ALOT of trouble with Disney at the time of my booking due to them taking the whole amount of the holiday instead of the deposit and I'm just wondering if they've made another mistake and not taken the balance automatically.

Do you think I should call them or wait a couple of days to see if it shows up?

Thanks.

I think usually they take the money a few days after the due date, what ive always found is that they take my money but it takes ages for it to clear through the bank and it still states the money is still in there, then about a week later the money has cleared.

Would give Disney a ring just to be safe.

I agree with thelittlemermaid83, we added half board + vouchers on last Monday over the phone and the transaction only showed up yesterday (9 days later)

We phoned twice and they tried to blame our bank but our bank confirmed it is Disney who are always slow at processing.

Millmolly

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter