Disney Nostalgia Pictures

bonofreak

<font color=deeppink>Has really cute toes<br><font
parade1964.jpg

This is a parade in 1964

WaltDisney.jpg

We saw Walt Disney at Disneyland and my Mom was able to get his picture. I believe this was also in 1964.

WaltDisneyparade.jpg

This is another one from the parade and that is Walt Disney in the car. 1964

Disney2-64.jpg

I also have this picture in the thread where I was trying to figure out how to post pictures (thanks again to those who helped!) :) This is from 1964, it is my brother Jimmy, my sister Elizabeth and myself (the one in those very cool shades!) :cool1: That is the sister who scared me with stories of real Pirates going to attack me the first time we rode that ride! Big sisters are great! Ha! Ha! :rotfl2: I love how different those Skyway Buckets were back then!

oops 3 of your Pics don't show in this thread. Could you please fix them??

oops 3 of your Pics don't show in this thread. Could you please fix them??

Uh-oh! I am very new at this picture thing and I don't know what went wrong! I can see them, but I guess no one else can! Darn!!!:confused3

It says "this image has been moved or deleted. photobucket. :3dglasses

Can you Please repost them. It is the bottom line under the photo in photobucket the one that starts

Disney2-64.jpg

I also have this picture in the thread where I was trying to figure out how to post pictures (thanks again to those who helped!) :) This is from 1964, it is my brother Jimmy, my sister Elizabeth and myself (the one in those very cool shades!) :cool1: That is the sister who scared me with stories of real Pirates going to attack me the first time we rode that ride! Big sisters are great! Ha! Ha! :rotfl2: I love how different those Skyway Buckets were back then!

oh wow! look how different it used to be...what a great picture!! how nice that you have a picture like this from when you were so small. thanks for sharing:goodvibes

WaltDisney.jpg

Okay, I'm trying again! I hope it works this time!!!:)

WaltDisneyparade.jpg

Thank you, Tink2DW, :flower3: I hope it's working now! I did not realize I had to keep them in the Photobucket account once they were posted! I appreciate your help ;) This is Walt Disney in the parade in Feb. 1964.

2-64SnowWhite.jpg

This is again, 1964, that's my brother and sister and I (again with those cool shades! :cool1:) with our Mom. My Mom was a crazy Disney fanatic too! :banana:

I have several pictures from 1966, but I have no idea how to post them. I don't see how that could work if they were taken with a regular camera, unless maybe they could be scanned. (which I don't have the option to do)
Pity, because in one I am standing at the ticket booth and the prices are fairly clear. ($3 a day, $5 for a tour...rates like that..what nostalgia!)

I have several pictures from 1966, but I have no idea how to post them. I don't see how that could work if they were taken with a regular camera, unless maybe they could be scanned. (which I don't have the option to do)
Pity, because in one I am standing at the ticket booth and the prices are fairly clear. ($3 a day, $5 for a tour...rates like that..what nostalgia!)

Do you have a digital camera? You could take a picture of the pictures and then upload them as usual.

The pictures are up. Good I guess you "finally found what you were looking for"

hehe

As "Bonofreak"; I REALLY appreciated that comment! :worship: (I love my Bono)

And yes, I did find out what I was doing wrong...I was told not to delete my pictures from Photobucket, I didn't know that would effect them on here! But someone was kind enough to tell me! :flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter