Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun - 2023 Edition

Great Pics! They do such a great job every year with the Flower and Garden Festival!
I love the flower and garden festival better than the food and wine in the fall. A boat driver for the ones that go between boardwalk/beach club/Epcot once told us while chatting they referred to it as the liquor and landscaping festival and that’s how we have referred to it in our house ever since 🤣. I’m sure they’ve shuttled a lot of passengers who’ve had too much around the world and have stories to tell. I wish they would bring back the candied strawberries they used to sell at the China pavilion they were amazing.

I love the flower and garden festival better than the food and wine in the fall. A boat driver for the ones that go between boardwalk/beach club/Epcot once told us while chatting they referred to it as the liquor and landscaping festival and that’s how we have referred to it in our house ever since 🤣. I’m sure they’ve shuttled a lot of passengers who’ve had too much around the world and have stories to tell. I wish they would bring back the candied strawberries they used to sell at the China pavilion they were amazing.
That is too funny! I'm sure they do have plenty of stories lol I never got to try the candied strawberries. That sounds delicious though! My go to was the Crepe with ice cream at France or the Canadian Cheddar cheese Soup.

Apple's TV+ is small, but has a high hit rate. Foundation was good. Severance was great. And of course Ted Lasso was exactly what I needed when it came out.

I wouldn't subscribe to it as a standalone service, but we get it as part of our family bundle, and at that rate it's more than fine.
Oh Ted Lasso was a good show. I forgot about Apple TV. We were getting it free through T-Mobile for a while but didn't have enough to keep us on after the free year ended. Maybe we'll pay for a month and watch Severance.

If people pay it, they will continue to supply it at that price. That's why I refuse to pay for it.
It's good that you refuse to pay it. It works best when adoption is low. Then the LL doesn't get too long (it should be a fast lane, after all, for those willing to pay) and then the LL doesn't bog down the standby lane too much. This is why it's also good that they cap G+ purchases.

If people pay it, they will continue to supply it at that price. That's why I refuse to pay for it.
I agree but I can afford it today, and my 4 year old is better on shorter lines….. not sure what my breaking point would be

LOL so true. My little conspiracy theory is that Disney decided to have festivals year round because they would have issues getting people to want to come to Epcot otherwise, especially with park reservations in place.
I think the evolution of the festivals was started as a soft coverup for the lack of anything new being introduced to EPCOT. Obviously they have caught on and remain an important part of the schedule.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter