Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun - 2023 Edition

It was about a month and a half before Iger returned.

D23 in Sept.

At 1:16. 50 Josh literally says "We have such a rich collection of stories to draw from".

Starting a 1:02 hour in he shares:

AK-Moana Land and Zootopia Land.

MK- Coca Land, Encanto Land and Villains Land.

But if Iger wants to go further that's awesome, even if more shows and smaller attractions as well.

My guess is these would increase guest satisfaction, esp without an increase in attendance capacity-and being IP.
Thanks for refreshing my memory!

Sounds like Bob likes the idea and is going to have Josh pursue these ideas and more.

I think Encanto, if that's what you are referring to, was suggested for an MK expansion behind BTMRR. If you are talking about a new Epcot pavilion, I'm all for that too. Caipirinhas, pao de queijo, alfajores, empanadas, and pisco sours here I come!

Thanks a lot, now I am going to feel the distinct lack of pisco sours the next time I am at Epcot!

I think Encanto, if that's what you are referring to, was suggested for an MK expansion behind BTMRR. If you are talking about a new Epcot pavilion, I'm all for that too. Caipirinhas, pao de queijo, alfajores, empanadas, and pisco sours here I come!
I would LOVE if they put a South America area with Colombia, Peru and maybe Brazil or Argentina.
If they needed IP to fill the area - obviously Encanto but Emperor's new groove!
I know it's unlikely b/c they like to pair with countries for sponsorship but it would be awesome!

I would LOVE if they put a South America area with Colombia, Peru and maybe Brazil or Argentina.
If they needed IP to fill the area - obviously Encanto but Emperor's new groove!
I know it's unlikely b/c they like to pair with countries for sponsorship but it would be awesome!
South America region in DAK. Encanto themed attraction with Antonio’s room as the focus of at DAK or some interactive Casita experience If you do a South American pavilion in EPCOT. UP themed dark ride exploring Venezuela. Also no problem fitting in Emperor’s New Groove into the concept.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter