Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun - 2023 Edition

My top 3:

3. Treeehouse of Horror V - The Shinning, Time & Punishment, Nightmare Cafeteria
This is my favorite Treehouse. "No TV and no beer make Homer...something something....."

2. 22 Short Films about Springfield
For the many reasons mentioned, it's just a sublime slice of side-characters and really defines so many of them.

1. Cape Feare
Perfection. Period.

Honorable mentions go to Trilogy of Error, Seperate Vocations, Homer at the Bat, Lost our Lisa, The Book Job, Itchy & Scratchy Land - all fantastic!
"Noone who speaks German can be an evil man". I saw a Die Bart Die shirt on Amazon and am thinking about it for my next trip haha.

My top 3:

3. Treeehouse of Horror V - The Shinning, Time & Punishment, Nightmare Cafeteria
This is my favorite Treehouse. "No TV and no beer make Homer...something something....."

2. 22 Short Films about Springfield
For the many reasons mentioned, it's just a sublime slice of side-characters and really defines so many of them.

1. Cape Feare
Perfection. Period.

Honorable mentions go to Trilogy of Error, Seperate Vocations, Homer at the Bat, Lost our Lisa, The Book Job, Itchy & Scratchy Land - all fantastic!
The Book Job is my favorite.

The Book Job is my favorite.

Right? As someone who has fancied themselves a writer and has about a third of a finished novel somewhere, I really identify with Lisa and her struggles to start writing. "Just three more games of online Boggle...." I love that whole episode!

Hey all,

Just wanted to pop in and thank everyone for their support of this thread. Also want to share that I’m going to be taking a hiatus from the updates for a bit.

If anybody wants to take up the mantle or just make it a shared effort to keep things going that would be great!

Thanks again for everything!

IMG_1019.gif

Hey all,

Just wanted to pop in and thank everyone for their support of this thread. Also want to share that I’m going to be taking a hiatus from the updates for a bit.

If anybody wants to take up the mantle or just make it a shared effort to keep things going that would be great!

View attachment 765840
Thank you for all your efforts! You will be missed. I’m certainly happy to contribute news items to this thread as part of the “team”. I’m going to South Dakota 6/10-6/17 but after that I’ll help with keeping things up to date.

Off topic but many of us are in this Canadian smoke mess and it's getting pretty orange outside again in Bridgewater, NJ.
www.airnow.gov will show you current air quality conditions.
Stay safe!
Dealing with the same air quality alert in NYC. This morning was a bit better but it is getting progressively worse as the day goes on. NYC public schools canceled all outdoor activities today.

Off topic but many of us are in this Canadian smoke mess and it's getting pretty orange outside again in Bridgewater, NJ.
Stay safe!

Dealing with the same air quality alert in NYC. This morning was a bit better but it is getting progressively worse as the day goes on. NYC public schools canceled all outdoor activities today.

I believe the forest fire in Jackson, NJ is now adding on to what we were already expecting from Canada, which is why things got demonstrably worse yesterday. I'm in SJ near Philly and it's somewhat unbelievable how much smoke we're experiencing.

I believe the forest fire in Jackson, NJ is now adding on to what we were already expecting from Canada, which is why things got demonstrably worse yesterday. I'm in SJ near Philly and it's somewhat unbelievable how much smoke we're experiencing.
I can't believe it either. This afternoon seems to be the worst conditions we have seen so far in my area.

Stay safe!

Just north of Philly and you can actually smell the smoke in the air yesterday and today.

Hey all,

Thank you so much for stepping in last year and keeping this thread going!

It takes a lot of time for one person to check and report on multiple news sources all day, every day.

Thanks again for all your hard work, and enjoy the time off. Sending many cheers of appreciation!

@HokieRaven5

winnie-the-pooh-celebration.gif

I can't believe it either. This afternoon seems to be the worst conditions we have seen so far in my area.

NYC is horrible right now !! DD just walked home, and said you cant breathe... news saying its the equivalent of smoking 6 cigarettes !!!

• Wow
Reactions: rlk

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter