Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun - 2023 Edition

Changing the subject a bit... I know some on here were looking forward to the new animated Spiderman movie. We saw it today and it was amazing. I thought even better than the first one.

Since Disney owns the merchandising rights, I'm looking forward to seeing merch on ShopDisney
We just re-watched the first tonight as we're seeing the second tomorrow. Very excited for it. We grabbed my oldest a hat and pin from ShopDisney.

Just ordered a shirt with my 30% off AP 🙂
How do you go about getting the discount on shopdisney from everything I’ve read you can only get it in the parks (I know physical Disney stores which is what shopdisney essentially is used to give a discount if you spent a certain $ amount and used a Disney visa but I don’t even think online does that anymore)

How do you go about getting the discount on shopdisney from everything I’ve read you can only get it in the parks (I know physical Disney stores which is what shopdisney essentially is used to give a discount if you spent a certain $ amount and used a Disney visa but I don’t even think online does that anymore)
If you have an AP and it's linked to your Disney account, it just applies automatically in the cart.

Changing the subject a bit... I know some on here were looking forward to the new animated Spiderman movie. We saw it today and it was amazing. I thought even better than the first one.

Since Disney owns the merchandising rights, I'm looking forward to seeing merch on ShopDisney
There was a collection out not too terribly long ago. We saw them in the parks when they first debuted, but they were pretty pricey. Then they appeared on Shop Disney with a discount, and DS got the shirt and the hoodie. They are quite fetching. I was tempted to keep the hoodie for myself when it arrived.

Saw it yesterday with the kids and was blown away..my kids usually get antsy in movies and sometimes will fall asleep...not here. I couldn't believe the level of artistry..without trying to spoil anything there is a conversation between one character and her father where the background colors start to slowly change with the mood of the conversation.. I was so transfixed with that i had to ask my daughter what was said haha.
Might be a little recency bias but it may be my favorite Spider Man film.

Our local movie critic talked about the new Spider Man this morning and agreed that it was better than the first movie. He actually said it was the best movie of the year so far. He really loved it!
Agreed!

And I'm my household's premier film critic 😆

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter