Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun - 2023 Edition

Limited-Time Annual Passholder Lounge Coming to The Land Pavilion at EPCOT

Passholder Offerings at Sunshine Seasons
Cool off and take a break at this reserved space just for Passholders––available for a limited-time.
Where and When
  • Dates: May 31 through June 30, 2023
  • Times: Park open to Park close
Delight in refreshing treats, available for purchase during Sunshine Seasons operating hours, such as:
  • A Spark of Grape Shake
    Grape, guava, passionfruit, orange and lime
  • Raspberry “Lemonade” Tart
    Shortbread tart filled with lemon mousse, raspberry jam and raspberry mousse
My family and I became annual passholders recently for the first time. We scheduled some extra Disney visits to take advantage of it, including a trip in June. So when I heard about an AP "lounge", I got a little excited. But seriously, this is it??? Is this how WDW typically does an exclusive "lounge"? I am probably spoiled after years of gaining access to different VIP lounges at resorts around the world, but this one feels like a big nothing burger. Unless I am missing something, its just a set aside seating area in a large and noisy open air restaurant where I have never had trouble finding seats in the past, with a couple otherwise unavailable treats offered for sale. How is that a "lounge"??? Its just an ad to get me to buy a dessert

My family and I became annual passholders recently for the first time. We scheduled some extra Disney visits to take advantage of it, including a trip in June. So when I heard about an AP "lounge", I got a little excited. But seriously, this is it??? Is this how WDW typically does an exclusive "lounge"? I am probably spoiled after years of gaining access to different VIP lounges at resorts around the world, but this one feels like a big nothing burger. Unless I am missing something, its just a set aside seating area in a large and noisy open air restaurant where I have never had trouble finding seats in the past, with a couple otherwise unavailable treats offered for sale. How is that a "lounge"??? Its just an ad to get me to buy a dessert
I hate to break it to you but this is far more than is typical for passholders.

Universal is doing the same thing right now. I would love to go and get my universal magnet since we became passholders for the first time April of this year when we went down for spring break but they are only doing it only for this month. They will more than likely be out of the magnets when we go in August. Wish Disney and Universal offered a way to order a basic passholder magnet and have it shipped to our address.
Universal has been out of the free AP lanyards since at least March too :( Was looking to get one but was told they don't have anymore due to supply chain issues.
Agreed. The lounge looks really lame but the DVC one in Epcot is super lame too. The seats are so uncomfortable that they're subtly trying to get you to leave ASAP.

Yeah something definitely missing there

Universal is doing the same thing right now. I would love to go and get my universal magnet since we became passholders for the first time April of this year when we went down for spring break but they are only doing it only for this month. They will more than likely be out of the magnets when we go in August. Wish Disney and Universal offered a way to order a basic passholder magnet and have it shipped to our address.
I don't think I did anything specific for it to happen but I got the basic Mickey magnet sent to my address out of the blue about a week ago.

I don't think I did anything specific for it to happen but I got the basic Mickey magnet sent to my address out of the blue about a week ago.
We did too, 2 magnets. We had just purchased 4 Sorcerer's passes in April. Don't plan to activate them until December though.

Tbh I think people really need to keep in mind that the ultimate purpose of stuff like VIPassholder days is to get folk to come into the parks and spend at a time when attendance is projected to be slow. Someone getting the magnet mailed to them doesn’t have to head over to Creations and maybe see some new merch they want to buy or hit up a few festival booths while they’re there.

I say this as an out of state AP who has to hop on a plane to go and has been frustrated myself so don’t think I’m without empathy when I say the reality is we are not the target demographic for these kinds of extras…but on the flipside, locals within easy enough driving distance to take advantage of them don’t really benefit from resort discounts, which are way more valuable imo. I bought mine for that purpose, and the freedom to pick up and go when I want. Anything else on top of that is gravy. I feel like that’s the best attitude to have as an out of state AP or else you are just going to be continually disappointed tbh.

Tbh I think people really need to keep in mind that the ultimate purpose of stuff like VIPassholder days is to get folk to come into the parks and spend at a time when attendance is projected to be slow. Someone getting the magnet mailed to them doesn’t have to head over to Creations and maybe see some new merch they want to buy or hit up a few festival booths while they’re there.

I say this as an out of state AP who has to hop on a plane to go and has been frustrated myself so don’t think I’m without empathy when I say the reality is we are not the target demographic for these kinds of extras…but on the flipside, locals within easy enough driving distance to take advantage of them don’t really benefit from resort discounts, which are way more valuable imo. I bought mine for that purpose, and the freedom to pick up and go when I want. Anything else on top of that is gravy. I feel like that’s the best attitude to have as an out of state AP or else you are just going to be continually disappointed tbh.
Absolutely. Always nice when I can snag an extra. But not having to buy tickets and "needing" to book extra trips to justify the cost is more than enough for me. 😂

TBH I already keep my expectations low since Disney gives you the least amount of benefits for AP holders (benefits outside of being able to go to the parks, anyway). I don't really care about the lounge or anything. I just like having the magnets for my fridge collection. The food and merch discounts are to get locals to come, I agree with that.

TBH I already keep my expectations low since Disney gives you the least amount of benefits for AP holders (benefits outside of being able to go to the parks, anyway). I don't really care about the lounge or anything. I just like having the magnets for my fridge collection. The food and merch discounts are to get locals to come, I agree with that.
Agreed! Some of the best magnets in the last few years were only available if you were on-site at the right time i.e Dumbo and the 50th Anniv simmer one. Although I'm an out-of-state AP, I was onsite for 4 separate vacations during the 50th. I wasn't there however, during either of the two times the 50th magnet was given out. I think the out-of-state APs should have been given (or mailed after the fact) the 50th magnet if they stayed during that time period. Not practical I know, but still....

Disney Eats: Foodie Guide to Pride Month 2023

In just a few short days, we’ll be kicking off Pride Month! Throughout June, we’ll be celebrating with a variety of delicious dishes and sips expertly created by our talented teams of chefs and mixologists. They’ve brought their creative A-game as you’ll soon discover in this year’s Foodie Guide.

From Walt Disney World Resort to Disneyland Resort, you’ll be able to try new delights like the Pride Mousse Cake at Contempo Café and the Mickey-shaped Macaron at Jolly Holiday Bakery Cafe, and some returning treats, such as the Pride Lunchbox Tart at Woody’s Lunchbox.

If you want to rep your support for Pride Month, check out some of the exciting merchandise available this year here.

How about we jump into this year’s Pride Month Foodie Guide and uncover what delicious eats and sips you can try. Get ready to be hungry, celebrate, and Share Your Pride!

cpmadpwtt447558957939738901.jpg

Walt Disney World Resort

Disney Resort Hotels

Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge

The Mara (Available June 1 through 30; mobile order available)

• Pride Confetti Cake: Yellow confetti cake and white chocolate ganache (New)

Disney’s Art of Animation Resort and Disney’s Pop Century Resort

Landscape of Flavors and Everything POP Shopping & Dining (Available June 1 through 30; mobile order available)

• Pride Roulade: Vanilla cake roll with lemon-cream cheese filling, sweet cream, and white chocolate décor
cpmadpwtt447558957939738902.jpg

Disney’s BoardWalk

BoardWalk Deli (Available June 1 through 30; mobile order available)

• Pride Cinnamon Roll
Carousel Coffee (Available June 1 through 30)

• Pride Italian Cookies: Frangipane, raspberry jam, and a dark chocolate shell (New)
cpmadpwtt447558957939738903.jpg

Disney’s Contemporary Resort

Contempo Café (Available June 1 through 30; mobile order available)

• Pride Mousse Cake: Sprinkle cake, passion fruit mousse, strawberry crunch, and purple glitter mirror glaze (New)
    • Two of our very own Disney Culinary cast members and members of the LGBTQIA+ community, Margo and Bryce, worked in collaboration to create this elegant dessert in celebration of Pride Month

Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa

Gasparilla Island Grill (Available June 1 through 30; mobile order available)

• Pride Coconut Key Lime Pop: Coconut-key lime patty enrobed in chocolate with white chocolate décor (New)
cpmadpwtt447558957939738904.jpg

Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort

Pineapple Lanai (Available June 1 through 30)

• Pride Float: Vanilla pink and blue soft-serve float, representing the transgender flag colors, with Fanta Pineapple topped with sprinkles and white chocolate décor (New)
cpmadpwtt447558957939738905.jpg

Disney’s Riviera Resort

Le Petit Café (Available June 1 through 30)

• Pride Italian Cookies: Frangipane, raspberry jam, and a dark chocolate shell (New)

Disney’s Wilderness Lodge

Roaring Fork (Available June 1 through 30; mobile order available)

• Pride Cinnamon Roll
cpmadpwtt447558957939738906.jpg

Available at Various Resorts (Available June 1 through 30; mobile order available)

• Pride Strawberry Cupcake: Confetti cupcake filled with fresh strawberries topped with Bavarian cream and vanilla buttercream garnished with chocolate décor (New); Available at the following:
    • World Premiere Food Court at Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort
    • Intermission Food Court at Disney’s All-Star Music Resort
    • End Zone Food Court at Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort
    • Centertown Market at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
    • Sassagoula Floatworks and Food Factory at Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter
    • Riverside Mill Food Court at Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside
cpmadpwtt447558957939738907.jpg

Disney’s Hollywood Studios

ABC Commissary and Catalina Eddie’s (Available June 1 through 30; mobile order available)

• Pride Cheesecake Dome: Whipped berry, white chocolate cheesecake on a vanilla cookie glazed with a red, white chocolate mirror glaze and topped with Mickey Pride ears
Backlot Express and The Trolly Car Café (Available June 1 through 30; mobile order available)

• Pride Cupcake: Vanilla cupcake filled with rainbow sprinkles and berry marmalade, topped with a red berry buttercream, and garnished with rainbow sprinkles and Mickey Pride ears
cpmadpwtt447558957939738908.jpg

Woody’s Lunchbox (Available June 1 through 30; mobile order available)

• Pride Lunchbox Tart: Guava-filled pastry coated in purple vanilla fondant and topped with rainbow sprinkles, sour ribbon candy, and a blue chocolate Mickey
cpmadpwtt447558957939738909.jpg

Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park

Creature Comforts (Available June 1 through 30)

• Pride Mousse Dome: Lemon chiffon cake, raspberry-lemonade mousse, white chocolate glaze, and white chocolate crispy pearls striped with the transgender flag colors (New)
cpmadpwtt447558957939738910.jpg

Pizzafari and Restaurantosaurus (Available June 1 through 30; mobile order available)

• Pride Cupcake: Chocolate cake, salted caramel crunch filling, sweet coffee buttercream, rainbow sprinkles, and chocolate Mickey Pride decoration (New)
Tiffins Restaurant (Available June 1 through 30)

• Color Changing Cocktail: A playful floral cocktail that changes color before your eyes with Empress 1908 Gin, St. Germain Elderflower Liqueur, and Peach Schnapps Liqueur (New)
cpmadpwtt447558957939738911.jpg

EPCOT

Block & Hans (Available June 1 through 30)

• Frozen Blueberry Lemonade (Non-alcoholic)
  • Frozen Blueberry Lemonade with Moonshine
Regal Eagle Smokehouse: Craft Drafts & Barbecue

• Blueberry Lemonade (Non-alcoholic)
  • Blueberry Lemonade with Moonshine
    • Blending memories of childhood and adulthood, Restaurant Guest Experience Manager Josh, a member of the LGBTQIA+ community, created these featured beverages inspired by the blueberries at the local farm-to-table produce stands in Maryland and his memories of trying various lemonade flavors on vacation with friends. The finishing touch of glitter makes this drink shine.
Sunshine Seasons (Available June 1 through 30)

• Pride Dome Cake: Tres leches mousse and toasted coconut dome with a mirrored glaze
cpmadpwtt447558957939738912.jpg

Magic Kingdom Park

Main Street Bakery (Available June 1 through 30)

• Pride Cinnamon Roll
Pinocchio Village Haus (Available June 1 through 30)

• Pride Mickey Key Lime Tart: Key lime tart with sweet whipped cream topped with a chocolate piece
Sleepy Hollow (Available June 1 through 30)

• Pride Mickey Pop: Confetti cake dipped in white chocolate and striped with the transgender flag colors
cpmadpwtt447558957939738913.jpg

Disney Springs

Amorette’s Patisserie (Available June 1 through 30)

• Pride Roulade: Green apple mousse roulade with buttercream and a pride Mickey garnish (New)
Chef Art Smith’s Homecomin’ (Available June 1 through 30)

• Pride-themed Jumbo Squeeze Bottles: 22-ounce Pride-themed jumbo squeeze bottles available for purchase with the Shine on Tap(New) (Refills available)
Coca-Cola Store (Available June 1 through 30)

• Simply Rainbow: Simply Orange, ICEE Blue Raspberry, and grenadine topped with gummy candy
The Ganachery (Available June 1 through 20)

• Pride Chocolate Piñata: Chocolate piñata filled with marshmallow treats (New)
Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Co. (Available June 1 through 30)

• Rainbow Donut
  • “Happy Pride Month” Ripple Art
cpmadpwtt447558957939738914.jpg

Paddlefish (Available June 1 through 30)

• Kendra’s Loud & Proud: The June cocktail of the month with grenadine, pineapple juice, elderflower liqueur, and Islamorada Hibiscus Gin served in the classic Paddlefish glass garnished with cherry, orange, lemon, blackberry, and a mint sprig
Splitsville Luxury Lanes (Available June 1 through 30)

• Pride Cake: A multi-layered, multi-colored decadent cake
cpmadpwtt447558957939738915.jpg

Disneyland Resort

Disneyland Park

Jolly Holiday Bakery Cafe (Mobile order available)

• Mickey-shaped Macaron: Red Mickey-shaped macaron shell filled with hibiscus buttercream and a berry hibiscus center drizzled with white chocolate and rainbow nonpareils (New) (Available June 1 through 30)
  • Mickey Pride Cookie: Mickey Cookie dipped in white chocolate and sprinkled with nonpareils (New) (Available June 1 through 30)
Market House and Red Rose Taverne (Available June 1 through 30; mobile order available at Red Rose Taverne only)

• Mickey Pride Cookie: Mickey Cookie dipped in white chocolate and sprinkled with nonpareils (New)

Disney California Adventure Park

Fiddler, Fifer & Practical Cafe and Boardwalk Pizza and Pasta (Available June 1 through 30)

• Mickey Pride Cookie: Mickey Cookie dipped in white chocolate and sprinkled with nonpareils (New)
cpmadpwtt447558957939738916.jpg

Available at Various Locations Throughout Disneyland Resort

• Scented Pride Cake Straw Clip: Available starting June 1 while supplies last at the following locations:
    • Alien Pizza Planet
    • The Golden Horseshoe
    • Hungry Bear Restaurant
    • Jolly Holiday Bakery Cafe
    • Plaza Inn
    • Red Rose Taverne
    • Stage Door Café
    • Award Wieners
    • Fairfax Market Fruit Cart
    • Pacific Wharf Cafe
    • Paradise Garden Grill
    • Studio Catering Truck
    • Various Outdoor Vending Carts
  • Pride Parade Castle Tumbler: Available starting June 1 while supplies last at the following locations:
    • The Golden Horseshoe
    • Hungry Bear Restaurant
    • Plaza Inn
    • Red Rose Taverne
    • Stage Door Café
    • Award Wieners
    • Boardwalk Pizza and Pasta
    • Clarabelle’s Hand-Scooped Ice Cream
    • Corn Dog Castle
    • Pacific Wharf Cafe
    • Paradise Garden Grill
    • Pixar Pier Chiller Cart
    • Studio Catering Truck
cpmadpwtt447558957939738917.jpg

• Pride Stainless Steel Tumbler: Available starting June 1 while supplies last at the following locations:
    • Alien Pizza Planet
    • The Golden Horseshoe
    • Hungry Bear Restaurant
    • Plaza Inn
    • Rancho del Zocalo
    • Red Rose Taverne
    • Stage Door Café
    • Award Wieners
    • Corn Dog Castle
    • Pacific Wharf Cafe
    • Paradise Garden Grill
    • Smokejumpers Grill
    • Studio Catering Truck
    • Coffee House
    • GCH Craftsman Grill
  • Pride Mickey Premium Popcorn Bucket: Available starting June 1 while supplies last at the following locations:
    • Popcorn Carts near Sleeping Beauty Castle, Town Square, “it’s a small world,” Fantasyland, Mickey’s Toontown, Tomorrowland, Frontierland, and New Orleans Square
cpmadpwtt447558957939738918.jpg

• Pride Mirrored Mickey Mouse Sipper: Available starting June 14 while supplies last at the following locations:
    • Alien Pizza Planet
    • Galactic Grill
    • Harbour Galley
    • Hungry Bear Restaurant
    • Little Red Wagon
    • Plaza Inn
    • Rancho del Zocalo
    • Red Rose Taverne
    • Refreshment Corner
    • Stage Door Café
    • Troubadour Tavern
    • Ice Cream Carts
    • “it’s a small world” Churro Cart
    • Award Wieners
    • Corn Dog Castle
    • Pacific Wharf Cafe
    • Smokejumpers Grill
    • Studio Catering Truck
cpmadpwtt447558957939738919.jpg

Downtown Disney District

Ralph Brennan’s Jazz Kitchen Express (Available June 1 through 30)

• Rainbow Crunch Glazed Beignets: Blueberry, lemon-glazed beignet topped with a crispy rainbow cereal crunch
Black Tap Craft Burgers & Shakes (Available June 1 through 30)

• Vanilla Shake with Rainbow Sprinkles: Vanilla frosted rim with colorful tart candies topped with a rainbow donut, rainbow unicorn pop, sour rainbow gummy rope candy, and whipped cream
Naples Ristorante e Bar and Napolini Pizzeria (Available June 1 through 30)

• Pride N’ Candy Cannoli: Cannoli shells filled with ricotta cheese, cream cheese, powdered sugar, rainbow candy chips, and cotton candy flavoring

• Vodka Bramble: Vodka, lemon juice, simple syrup, blackberry liqueur, and blackberries
cpmadpwtt447558957939738920.jpg

Available at Various Candy Locations Around Disneyland Resort Including Marceline’s Confectionery, Trolley Treats, Bing Bong’s Sweet Stuff, Candy Palace and Candy Kitchen, and Pooh Corner (Available June 4 through 30; mobile order available)

• World of Color Crisped Rice Treat: Mickey-shaped cereal treat dipped in white chocolate and sprinkled with red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple sugar
cpmadpwtt447558957939738921.jpg

Disneyland After Dark: Pride Nite (SOLD OUT)

For those of you who already have your tickets for the sold-out Disneyland After Dark: Pride Nite, I’ve got some treats to share with you too! Throughout the night, there are plenty of goodies for you to try, like the colorful Rainbow Grey Stuff at Red Rose Taverne with rainbow white chocolate mousse, lemon cake, and raspberry on a shortbread base or the can’t-miss Rainbow Trifle at Jolly Holiday Bakery Cafe featuring layers of multi-colored cake and mousse topped with a Mickey chocolate decoration. Want more savory flavors? I’ve got you covered. Over at Hungry Bear Restaurant, try the Pork Belly Sandwichwith spiced pork belly, arugula salad, tomato, and chili-garlic aїoli on a brioche bun. If you stop by Stage Door Café, check out the Chicken Gravy Fries, fries topped with brie sauce, brown gravy, mozzarella, and diced fried chicken.

Also, if you have tickets to this event, you can book the Cafe Orleans Dining Package, where you’ll be able to dine on a unique selection of Monte Cristos and floats, as well as plant-based options! Did I mention the event on June 13 will also be the first opportunity to purchase the Pride Mirrored Mickey Mouse Sipper?

Disney Eats: Foodie Guide to Pride Month 2023

In just a few short days, we’ll be kicking off Pride Month! Throughout June, we’ll be celebrating with a variety of delicious dishes and sips expertly created by our talented teams of chefs and mixologists. They’ve brought their creative A-game as you’ll soon discover in this year’s Foodie Guide.

From Walt Disney World Resort to Disneyland Resort, you’ll be able to try new delights like the Pride Mousse Cake at Contempo Café and the Mickey-shaped Macaron at Jolly Holiday Bakery Cafe, and some returning treats, such as the Pride Lunchbox Tart at Woody’s Lunchbox.

If you want to rep your support for Pride Month, check out some of the exciting merchandise available this year here.

How about we jump into this year’s Pride Month Foodie Guide and uncover what delicious eats and sips you can try. Get ready to be hungry, celebrate, and Share Your Pride!

cpmadpwtt447558957939738901.jpg

Walt Disney World Resort

Disney Resort Hotels

Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge

The Mara (Available June 1 through 30; mobile order available)

• Pride Confetti Cake: Yellow confetti cake and white chocolate ganache (New)

Disney’s Art of Animation Resort and Disney’s Pop Century Resort

Landscape of Flavors and Everything POP Shopping & Dining (Available June 1 through 30; mobile order available)

• Pride Roulade: Vanilla cake roll with lemon-cream cheese filling, sweet cream, and white chocolate décor
cpmadpwtt447558957939738902.jpg

Disney’s BoardWalk

BoardWalk Deli (Available June 1 through 30; mobile order available)

• Pride Cinnamon Roll
Carousel Coffee (Available June 1 through 30)

cpmadpwtt447558957939738903.jpg

Disney’s Contemporary Resort

Contempo Café (Available June 1 through 30; mobile order available)

• Pride Mousse Cake: Sprinkle cake, passion fruit mousse, strawberry crunch, and purple glitter mirror glaze (New)
    • Two of our very own Disney Culinary cast members and members of the LGBTQIA+ community, Margo and Bryce, worked in collaboration to create this elegant dessert in celebration of Pride Month

Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa

Gasparilla Island Grill (Available June 1 through 30; mobile order available)

• Pride Coconut Key Lime Pop: Coconut-key lime patty enrobed in chocolate with white chocolate décor (New)
cpmadpwtt447558957939738904.jpg

Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort

Pineapple Lanai (Available June 1 through 30)

• Pride Float: Vanilla pink and blue soft-serve float, representing the transgender flag colors, with Fanta Pineapple topped with sprinkles and white chocolate décor (New)
cpmadpwtt447558957939738905.jpg

Disney’s Riviera Resort

Le Petit Café (Available June 1 through 30)

Disney’s Wilderness Lodge

Roaring Fork (Available June 1 through 30; mobile order available)

• Pride Cinnamon Roll
cpmadpwtt447558957939738906.jpg

Available at Various Resorts (Available June 1 through 30; mobile order available)

• Pride Strawberry Cupcake: Confetti cupcake filled with fresh strawberries topped with Bavarian cream and vanilla buttercream garnished with chocolate décor (New); Available at the following:
    • World Premiere Food Court at Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort
    • Intermission Food Court at Disney’s All-Star Music Resort
    • End Zone Food Court at Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort
    • Centertown Market at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
    • Sassagoula Floatworks and Food Factory at Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter
    • Riverside Mill Food Court at Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside
cpmadpwtt447558957939738907.jpg

Disney’s Hollywood Studios

ABC Commissary and Catalina Eddie’s (Available June 1 through 30; mobile order available)

• Pride Cheesecake Dome: Whipped berry, white chocolate cheesecake on a vanilla cookie glazed with a red, white chocolate mirror glaze and topped with Mickey Pride ears
Backlot Express and The Trolly Car Café (Available June 1 through 30; mobile order available)

• Pride Cupcake: Vanilla cupcake filled with rainbow sprinkles and berry marmalade, topped with a red berry buttercream, and garnished with rainbow sprinkles and Mickey Pride ears
cpmadpwtt447558957939738908.jpg

Woody’s Lunchbox (Available June 1 through 30; mobile order available)

• Pride Lunchbox Tart: Guava-filled pastry coated in purple vanilla fondant and topped with rainbow sprinkles, sour ribbon candy, and a blue chocolate Mickey
cpmadpwtt447558957939738909.jpg

Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park

Creature Comforts (Available June 1 through 30)

• Pride Mousse Dome: Lemon chiffon cake, raspberry-lemonade mousse, white chocolate glaze, and white chocolate crispy pearls striped with the transgender flag colors (New)
cpmadpwtt447558957939738910.jpg

Pizzafari and Restaurantosaurus (Available June 1 through 30; mobile order available)

• Pride Cupcake: Chocolate cake, salted caramel crunch filling, sweet coffee buttercream, rainbow sprinkles, and chocolate Mickey Pride decoration (New)
Tiffins Restaurant (Available June 1 through 30)

• Color Changing Cocktail: A playful floral cocktail that changes color before your eyes with Empress 1908 Gin, St. Germain Elderflower Liqueur, and Peach Schnapps Liqueur (New)
cpmadpwtt447558957939738911.jpg

EPCOT

Block & Hans (Available June 1 through 30)

• Frozen Blueberry Lemonade (Non-alcoholic)
  • Frozen Blueberry Lemonade with Moonshine
Regal Eagle Smokehouse: Craft Drafts & Barbecue

• Blueberry Lemonade (Non-alcoholic)
  • Blueberry Lemonade with Moonshine
    • Blending memories of childhood and adulthood, Restaurant Guest Experience Manager Josh, a member of the LGBTQIA+ community, created these featured beverages inspired by the blueberries at the local farm-to-table produce stands in Maryland and his memories of trying various lemonade flavors on vacation with friends. The finishing touch of glitter makes this drink shine.
Sunshine Seasons (Available June 1 through 30)

• Pride Dome Cake: Tres leches mousse and toasted coconut dome with a mirrored glaze
cpmadpwtt447558957939738912.jpg

Magic Kingdom Park

Main Street Bakery (Available June 1 through 30)

• Pride Cinnamon Roll
Pinocchio Village Haus (Available June 1 through 30)

• Pride Mickey Key Lime Tart: Key lime tart with sweet whipped cream topped with a chocolate piece
Sleepy Hollow (Available June 1 through 30)

• Pride Mickey Pop: Confetti cake dipped in white chocolate and striped with the transgender flag colors
cpmadpwtt447558957939738913.jpg

Disney Springs

Amorette’s Patisserie (Available June 1 through 30)

• Pride Roulade: Green apple mousse roulade with buttercream and a pride Mickey garnish (New)
Chef Art Smith’s Homecomin’ (Available June 1 through 30)

• Pride-themed Jumbo Squeeze Bottles: 22-ounce Pride-themed jumbo squeeze bottles available for purchase with the Shine on Tap(New) (Refills available)
Coca-Cola Store (Available June 1 through 30)

• Simply Rainbow: Simply Orange, ICEE Blue Raspberry, and grenadine topped with gummy candy
The Ganachery (Available June 1 through 20)

• Pride Chocolate Piñata: Chocolate piñata filled with marshmallow treats (New)
Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Co. (Available June 1 through 30)

• Rainbow Donut
  • “Happy Pride Month” Ripple Art
cpmadpwtt447558957939738914.jpg

Paddlefish (Available June 1 through 30)

• Kendra’s Loud & Proud: The June cocktail of the month with grenadine, pineapple juice, elderflower liqueur, and Islamorada Hibiscus Gin served in the classic Paddlefish glass garnished with cherry, orange, lemon, blackberry, and a mint sprig

• Pride Cake: A multi-layered, multi-colored decadent cake
cpmadpwtt447558957939738915.jpg

Disneyland Resort

Disneyland Park

Jolly Holiday Bakery Cafe (Mobile order available)

• Mickey-shaped Macaron: Red Mickey-shaped macaron shell filled with hibiscus buttercream and a berry hibiscus center drizzled with white chocolate and rainbow nonpareils (New) (Available June 1 through 30)
  • Mickey Pride Cookie: Mickey Cookie dipped in white chocolate and sprinkled with nonpareils (New) (Available June 1 through 30)
Market House and Red Rose Taverne (Available June 1 through 30; mobile order available at Red Rose Taverne only)

Disney California Adventure Park

Fiddler, Fifer & Practical Cafe and Boardwalk Pizza and Pasta (Available June 1 through 30)

cpmadpwtt447558957939738916.jpg

Available at Various Locations Throughout Disneyland Resort

• Scented Pride Cake Straw Clip: Available starting June 1 while supplies last at the following locations:
    • Alien Pizza Planet
    • The Golden Horseshoe
    • Hungry Bear Restaurant
    • Plaza Inn
    • Red Rose Taverne
    • Stage Door Café
    • Award Wieners
    • Pacific Wharf Cafe
    • Paradise Garden Grill
    • Studio Catering Truck
  • Pride Parade Castle Tumbler: Available starting June 1 while supplies last at the following locations:
    • The Golden Horseshoe
    • Hungry Bear Restaurant
    • Plaza Inn
    • Red Rose Taverne
    • Stage Door Café
    • Award Wieners
    • Corn Dog Castle
    • Pacific Wharf Cafe
    • Paradise Garden Grill
    • Studio Catering Truck
cpmadpwtt447558957939738917.jpg

• Pride Stainless Steel Tumbler: Available starting June 1 while supplies last at the following locations:
    • Alien Pizza Planet
    • The Golden Horseshoe
    • Hungry Bear Restaurant
    • Plaza Inn
    • Rancho del Zocalo
    • Red Rose Taverne
    • Stage Door Café
    • Award Wieners
    • Corn Dog Castle
    • Pacific Wharf Cafe
    • Paradise Garden Grill
    • Smokejumpers Grill
    • Studio Catering Truck
    • Coffee House
    • GCH Craftsman Grill
  • Pride Mickey Premium Popcorn Bucket: Available starting June 1 while supplies last at the following locations:
    • Popcorn Carts near Sleeping Beauty Castle, Town Square, “it’s a small world,” Fantasyland, Mickey’s Toontown, Tomorrowland, Frontierland, and New Orleans Square
cpmadpwtt447558957939738918.jpg

• Pride Mirrored Mickey Mouse Sipper: Available starting June 14 while supplies last at the following locations:
    • Alien Pizza Planet
    • Galactic Grill
    • Harbour Galley
    • Hungry Bear Restaurant
    • Little Red Wagon
    • Plaza Inn
    • Rancho del Zocalo
    • Red Rose Taverne
    • Refreshment Corner
    • Stage Door Café
    • Troubadour Tavern
    • Ice Cream Carts
    • “it’s a small world” Churro Cart
    • Award Wieners
    • Corn Dog Castle
    • Pacific Wharf Cafe
    • Smokejumpers Grill
    • Studio Catering Truck
cpmadpwtt447558957939738919.jpg

Downtown Disney District

Ralph Brennan’s Jazz Kitchen Express (Available June 1 through 30)

• Rainbow Crunch Glazed Beignets: Blueberry, lemon-glazed beignet topped with a crispy rainbow cereal crunch
Black Tap Craft Burgers & Shakes (Available June 1 through 30)

• Vanilla Shake with Rainbow Sprinkles: Vanilla frosted rim with colorful tart candies topped with a rainbow donut, rainbow unicorn pop, sour rainbow gummy rope candy, and whipped cream
Naples Ristorante e Bar and Napolini Pizzeria (Available June 1 through 30)

• Pride N’ Candy Cannoli: Cannoli shells filled with ricotta cheese, cream cheese, powdered sugar, rainbow candy chips, and cotton candy flavoring

• Vodka Bramble: Vodka, lemon juice, simple syrup, blackberry liqueur, and blackberries
cpmadpwtt447558957939738920.jpg

Available at Various Candy Locations Around Disneyland Resort Including Marceline’s Confectionery, Trolley Treats, Bing Bong’s Sweet Stuff, Candy Palace and Candy Kitchen, and Pooh Corner (Available June 4 through 30; mobile order available)

• World of Color Crisped Rice Treat: Mickey-shaped cereal treat dipped in white chocolate and sprinkled with red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple sugar
cpmadpwtt447558957939738921.jpg

Disneyland After Dark: Pride Nite (SOLD OUT)

For those of you who already have your tickets for the sold-out Disneyland After Dark: Pride Nite, I’ve got some treats to share with you too! Throughout the night, there are plenty of goodies for you to try, like the colorful Rainbow Grey Stuff at Red Rose Taverne with rainbow white chocolate mousse, lemon cake, and raspberry on a shortbread base or the can’t-miss Rainbow Trifle at Jolly Holiday Bakery Cafe featuring layers of multi-colored cake and mousse topped with a Mickey chocolate decoration. Want more savory flavors? I’ve got you covered. Over at Hungry Bear Restaurant, try the Pork Belly Sandwichwith spiced pork belly, arugula salad, tomato, and chili-garlic aїoli on a brioche bun. If you stop by Stage Door Café, check out the Chicken Gravy Fries, fries topped with brie sauce, brown gravy, mozzarella, and diced fried chicken.

Also, if you have tickets to this event, you can book the Cafe Orleans Dining Package, where you’ll be able to dine on a unique selection of Monte Cristos and floats, as well as plant-based options! Did I mention the event on June 13 will also be the first opportunity to purchase the Pride Mirrored Mickey Mouse Sipper?
Wow these look amazing! I love how colorful they all are and what a nice way to celebrate pride month. I always love how perfect and shiny the dome cakes always look.

Slightly annoying that this is mostly focused on locals. (Short Notice and just a month in duration). If you are going to say during “summer” make it all summer long. Grr
The original press said “select days in June” it could of been a situation like the Donald magnetic just after the pandemic reopen where it was something like mon-thu from 11a-4 IF you we’re fortunate to get a park pass as capacity was super limited at that point more so for passholder suffice to say it’s the only magnet I don’t have
They send the basic Mickey passholder one out…. Also if you attend epcot festivals there is passholder branded merchandise even if they aren’t doing “free” magnets

New Details, Concept Art Revealed for Pixar Place Hotel at Disneyland Resort

New adventures lie ahead as Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel is set to be reimagined and transformed into Pixar Place Hotel at Disneyland Resort! We want to bring you along on the journey, and today share some new artist concept renderings and details, as you begin to see touches of Pixar popping up here and there at Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel, with much more to come!

This 15-story high-rise hotel overlooks Disney California Adventure park. You may have already noticed the hotel’s exterior has a bright new look! While Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel continues to welcome guests during this transition, we want to share a colorful glimpse of what Pixar Place Hotel will look like in the future once the transformation is finished this winter. When complete, Pixar Place Hotel will be the only fully Pixar-themed hotel in the United States!

Inside Pixar Place Hotel at Disneyland

The lobby will continue to evolve over the next few months and will begin to blend beloved Pixar imagery with the hotel’s contemporary setting. When the transformation is complete, iconic images from Pixar films will be at the front desk, with characters pictured larger than life in curated artwork.

This winter, as guests enter the hotel lobby, they will be greeted by the Pixar Lamp playfully balancing atop its ball! A whimsical, colorful character-inspired mobile will hang above, welcoming guests to the new, reimagined lobby atrium.

“Finding Nemo”-themed splash pad - Inside Pixar Place Hotel at Disneyland

Later this summer, overnight guests can splish and splash at an all-new water play area inspired by “Finding Nemo” where the fan-favorite fish and his friends frolic alongside families. See Crush the sea turtle atop a 186-foot-long waterslide, Hank hanging out at the pop-jet splash pad and more!

Inside Pixar Place Hotel at Disneyland

Later this year, a family play court will be added to the deck with activities inspired by Pixar’s famous short films. Interactive games and imaginative free play celebrate favorite friends from “La Luna,” “Bao,” “For the Birds,” and “Burrow.” And when it’s time to relax, guests may enjoy food and drinks under the love-struck umbrellas from “The Blue Umbrella.”

• New Restaurant Great Maple Inside Pixar Place Hotel at Disneyland
  • New Restaurant Great Maple Inside Pixar Place Hotel at Disneyland
By night, the pool deck is the ideal spot to take in amazing views of the Disneyland park fireworks, and lounge by cozy character-inspired firepits with family and friends.

This fall, the hotel will unveil a new restaurant at the resort, Great Maple. This Southern California-based modern American eatery specializes in playful takes on upscale comfort food. Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner all day, the ground-floor restaurant will be easily accessible to hotel guests, local diners and theme park goers!

Signature dishes to start dreaming about? For me, it’s the Buttermilk Fried Chicken & Maple Bacon Doughnuts, the Cajun Shrimp & Cheddar Biscuit Benedict, and the Soda Pop-Braised Baby Back Ribs! Great Maple will also have a full bar including beer, wine and cocktails.

Great Maple’s culinary creativity will abound throughout the hotel, offering food and beverage service at the pool, as well as a new grab ‘n’ go coffee shop and café near the lobby, and eventually at the hotel’s new concierge lounge.

During the refurbishments of Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel, overnight guests with valid park tickets and reservations can still enjoy the great benefits of staying on property at the Disneyland Resort such as early park entry to enjoy select attractions* and a special entrance to Disney California Adventure park, along with close proximity to Disneyland park and the Downtown Disney District.

Stay tuned as we continue to share more exciting details of what’s in the works for the upcoming Pixar Place Hotel, including a date for when the transformation will be complete!

Last edited:

They send the basic Mickey passholder one out…. Also if you attend epcot festivals there is passholder branded merchandise even if they aren’t doing “free” magnets
I haven't received any in the mail for the last 2-3 years.... Really did want the Dumbo one, but by the time I got to WDW earlier this year, they were long gone.

See Crush the sea turtle atop a 186-foot-high waterslide
I think they meant long not high, otherwise it would be 13 feet shorter than TOT, 11 feet shorter than BTMRR, and almost as tall as Cinderella Castle.

Just sayin'. . . .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter