Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun - 2023 Edition

Only 2 funnels. Any other changes?
Well, they did add the Marina Bay Sands in the background, so you know it's Singapore.

The Disney+ Original Movie Crater will debut exclusively on the service on May 12.
I don't know anything about this, but my first reaction was imagining the pitch: "It's like Holes, but on the moon."

Star Wars Galactic Starcruiser now available with 30 percent discount for Walt Disney World Annual Passholders

Annual Passholders can save 30% on select Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser—available on thirty voyages during spring and summer 2023.

• April 15, 17, 19, 21, 23, 25, 27 and 29
  • May 1, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 15, 19, 21, 23, 25, 29 and 31
  • June 2, 4, 6, 14, 18, 20, 24, 26 and 28
The number of packages allocated for this offer is limited. Savings based on the nondiscounted price a non-Passholder pays for the same package
The June dates are blocked so they must have been booked quickly. I wonder what would the discount have been in dollars for two people sailing in June with this AP discount.

I don't know anything about this, but my first reaction was imagining the pitch: "It's like Holes, but on the moon."

Sounds like Crater was supposed to be a very promising Sci-Fi film with Fox years ago. But it got mired in production when Disney bought Fox. Curious to watch the end product as it seems like Disney just dumped it to D+ instead of theatrical release and promotion.

RUMOR Pixar Place to be Utilized for Character Meet & Greets Again at Disney’s Hollywood Studios

According to our sources, Disney World is exploring utilizing the Pixar Place mini-land within Disney’s Hollywood Studios again. The dead-end walkway has not been properly utilized since COVID-19 shut down the Disney World theme parks in 2020, but it looks like Disney is preparing to utilize the space again. Our sources indicate that Disney World plans to bring one or two character meet and greets to the Pixar Place area, although we don’t expect The Edna Mode Experience to be utilized.

ours was a better deal with the dining discount as well. Pop too. Sep 3-12th, like 350$ something compared to 450$ dining card
Ours actually worked out better with the new discount, but we’re doing 13 nights at OKW, and it wasn’t that much of a savings, $350 total saved when you take away the dining card we would have gotten. But we also weren’t sure we’d even use the full dining card since we got a 1BR this time so we can eat some meals on the room.

Disney: "The lounge will also be home to historic Disney gems, such as the K7 Space Suit worn by the Tomorrowland Astronauts during the early years of Disneyland, and the Space Station S-1 Model from the “Disneyland” television series."

Eligible DVC members "can enjoy several amenities, including a dedicated Disney Vacation Club Member Services team, comfortable seating, complimentary Wi-Fi, device-charging stations and complimentary soft drinks."

Just for reference, the Keel laying ceremony for the Wish was announced on April 8, 2021.
Then they released the Disney Wish live stream on April 29, 2021,, which was also when the original maiden voyage was announced so we might get a live stream for the Treasure next month? It makes sense with the "to be continued" at the end of the Minnie's new look video?

Then they released the Disney Wish live stream on April 29, 2021,, which was also when the original maiden voyage was announced so we might get a live stream for the Treasure next month? It makes sense with the "to be continued" at the end of the Minnie's new look video?
Yep, sounds about right if they follow the same timeline.

But wasn't there gaps and such that gave some indication that they might be for the wish? There really isn't that for summer.
It depends upon where the Treasure will call its home port. I don’t think they’ve officially stated though most speculation is PC. If it’s there, yeah then it’s looking like fall 2024. If it splits FLL with the Magic it could see a summer debut.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter