Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun - 2022 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fireworks Cause Small Fire Inside Magic Kingdom

A small fire broke out at Magic Kingdom following the Disney Enchantment fireworks show. The fire broke out in an elevated area above the Under the Sea – Journey of the Little Mermaid queue in Fantasyland. This is a breaking news story and we’ll add more details as they become available. Under the Sea – Journey of the Little Mermaid is currently closed.

Video:
What is a fire and why does it - what's the word - burn?

This is probably highly regional, but I went to the movies last weekend and I don't think I saw the theater that packed before the pandemic. Got there 30 min early and had to buy the theater's VIP pass because we weren't going to get through the ticket line otherwise. Your sentiment may be exactly right for your family, but I think the majority opinion is quickly shifting away from this.

My question on the whole thing is why have Disney Studios films been getting theatrical releases for several movies now but Pixar isn't? It seems so arbitrary.

Some theaters in our area haven't even reopened, one being our local IMAX which I really miss, so maybe that may lead to others being a bit more crowded than they were previously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter