Disney music for your Ipod?

Natasha&Matt

<font color=royalblue>I fancy Prince Eric<br><font
Hi people,

I'm wanting to get park music and other tunes for my ipod i was looking at the itunes store but they only really seem to have music from the films.
Any suggestions?

We bought a set of 5 cds (Classic Disney Volume 1-5) and transferred them on our computer. I think DH ordered them from Play.com there are some great songs and music from Main St Electrical Parade, Yo Ho Yo Ho from Pirates of the Carribean,It's a Small World, The Tiki Room song, Minnie's Yoohoo ( from the show tent in MK), Mickey Mouse Club, Heigh Ho, Fantasmic,Winnie the Pooh. It's got some of the songs from the films too.We've managed to download the sound track for Cars which didn't take long on iTunes.

Ooo sounds good ill have a look on Play =D I really want Wishes though and parade music =(

Do you know anyone going soon? I brought the Wishes and Spectro CD when i was there.

You can from Relive the Magic. Or, if you can wait until April, I don't mind buying them in the parks and bringing them back for you.

Aww thanks hun i'll have a look at Relive the Magic and if not i will be speaking to you again lol x

In that case I can recommend Relive The Magic. It's an American site but I've never had any problems with them.[/QUOTE]

If i order a DVD from them will it work on my player? What Cd is the best one to get?

If i order a DVD from them will it work on my player? What Cd is the best one to get?

All of their DVDs are listed as 'no region' so you will be fine. The Walt Disney World Official Album is a good CD for general park music and then you can get 'Magic In The Streets Parade Memories' for the parade music.

I was given the Best Disney Album in the World... Ever for Christmas a year back and that has some of the parks music on it like POTC, The Tikki Room and IASM, plus loads of other Disney classics :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter