Disney Movie Rewards 25 Days of Christmas Bonus Points

My CD shipped on Dec 19, still not here yet, after today's mail.

I just got an e-mail conformation from DMR that they shipped my DVD today.....should get it sometime next week!

I'll bet that Disney offered these CD's and DVD's because these were the 'not-so-popular' titles and they had tons of stock.

My mystery CD........

Artist Karaoke Series.......Hilary Duff complete with cd and graphics and lyric book from 2005. My kids would have loved it back in 2005!

Thats funny. My DD who is 19, loved Hillary Duff (back then). My DD who is 7 has never heard of her. :rotfl:

Got my mystery CD. It is "Welcome to Ralph's World" CD/DVD combo, I've never heard of this, but after reading reviews on Amazon, looks like something my DS may be interested in. My DD's were disappointed though, they was hoping for something from Radio Disney.
Now waiting to see what the mystery DVD will be, got my shipping confirmation yesterday.

Got our Mystery CD yesterday. It's The Little Mermaid: Original Broadway Cast Recording. DD7 was thrilled but skips over songs she doesn't know and hits only the songs from the movie. :rolleyes:

Has anyone got their mystery DVD in yet. I received a shipping confirmation e-mail, but haven't gotten the DVD yet.

My Mystery CD came last night. I also received the Karaoke Series: Hilary Duff.
My shipping email said they shipped on Dec. 19. Got here Jan 4.
My DVD email said shipped Dec 28. Not yet received.

On another note, did anyone else get the Extra 50 points email at the start of the New Year?

Has anyone got their mystery DVD in yet. I received a shipping confirmation e-mail, but haven't gotten the DVD yet.

Me too...I got conformation that it was shipped on Dec. 28th, but haven't received my DVD yet. :surfweb:

diznee25

We have not yet recieved the DVD but the CD came last week. I don't remember the exact title but it was 'hits' from the Disney Original movies. We don't really recognize all the movies but I'm sure dd will enjoy none the less!

I hope we get Wall-E too!

Got our Mystery CD yesterday. It's The Little Mermaid: Original Broadway Cast Recording. DD7 was thrilled but skips over songs she doesn't know and hits only the songs from the movie. :rolleyes:

got same cd!

no DVD yet! The email they sent out said ship date was 12/28...

I'm glad you posted....I also got a ship date of 12/28 and still no DVD. Maybe they're saving the best titles for last! ;)

Although I would be happy with High School Musical 3, I like those movies.

diznee25

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter