Disney Movie Rewards 25 Days of Christmas Bonus Points

Same thing happened to me. I did notice that my points had been deducted though, and then I did receive an order confirmation. You can also check your account to see if the order was placed on the DMR website.

Just wanted to say I got a shipping e-mail for the "Mystery CD" that was on Saturday. E-mail came yesterday evening.

Someone should start a SWAP thread for everyone who receives something through this promotion.

That's not a bad idea. And for those that got the Mystery CD too.

Looks like they gave up on the good stuff since they are having so many problems and they are giving away a screensaver. :sad2:

Thank you all for the daily reminders.

If one can find joy in the little things in life, it will be blessed life indeed!

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and a Fab New Year to you all!

Got my mystery CD in the mail just now. It's Radio Disney Jams Vol. 7. Perfect for my DD's (10 and 8).

Got my mystery CD in the mail just now. It's Radio Disney Jams Vol. 7. Perfect for my DD's (10 and 8).

Awesome! I hope I'm as lucky...to get one quickly and have it actually be something some at home will like. :)

Awesome! I hope I'm as lucky...to get one quickly and have it actually be something some at home will like. :)

I was worried about getting something we didn't need/like as well. I've read on the FB DMR page that some people have gotten Karaoke CD's as well as read-along CD's. None of those would be good for us.

Of course we also have a mystery DVD on it's way...that'll probably be something we don't need/like. :rotfl:

My CD hasn't arrived yet. Maybe today. Should be interesting to see what we get.

My mystery CD came yesterday and I got Herbie Fully Unloaded original soundtrack. Have no idea what the songs are so I guess we will just have to try it out.

Nothing here, yet. (I ordered both the CD and DVD).

I missed the CD but I'm glad to see people are getting good cds!

I got an e-mail a couple of hours ago that my DVD shipped so I'm anxious to see what it is!

My mystery CD........

Artist Karaoke Series.......Hilary Duff complete with cd and graphics and lyric book from 2005. My kids would have loved it back in 2005!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter