disney movie reward codes to trade

I have a Disney Movie Rewards code for Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest. I already used a code for this movie and am looking to trade.
If interested, tell me what movies you have. Thanks

I have an Alice and wonderland 2 disc un anniversary code for trade. Anyone interested PM me. :)

hi, would anybody like to trade for a Lion King Diamond Edition 3D dmr code with digital copy? Please pm if interested...

if you are still looking for someone to trade with i would really like the dmr code with digital copy i have a bunch of titles for trade so just let me know if you still have this code avalible and i will send you my list

Plus Wreck it Raplph DVD
Plus Enchanted DVD

I would Really love to get the Pocahontas Code. Right now, all I have is Hannah Montana: One in a million code though. If you any other suggestions for something else to trade I'm open. I do have some iCoke codes, just a thought. Please let me know. Thanks.

Hey all,

My edition of Castle in the Sky came with three extra DMR codes (each worth 100 points). PM me if you would like a trade. I am willing to trade at value or above, but definitely not down.

I will take any unique DMR codes NOT associated with either Studio Ghibli (because I own them all :p ) or Pixar (because I will own most of them).

Send me a PM if you're interested. My offer is valid until I update this post stating otherwise!

Thank you for your time!

-CLFD

P.S. My offer has been fully claimed as of January 25, 2014. Thank you all for your interest and consideration!

This is a long shot, but we just purchased two box sets off of Amazon (the Toy Story 1-3 collection and the Pirates of the Caribbean 1-4 collection) and I didn't realize that they were UK versions until I went to redeem the DMR codes. I cannot redeem the DMR points because I don't have a UK account. The sets just include the Blu-Ray discs, no extras.

Looking to trade for US codes of comparable value. UK values of the codes are 450 for Toy Story and 600 for Pirates.

Hopefully we can work something out!!

Jeez, that sucks! Maybe you can send an e-mail to DMR and see if they will honor your purchase and convert the UK points to US points. What I'm actually more worried about in your case is the fact that UK DVDs will not play on Region 1 DVD players (you can download VLC on your computer to bypass all the region-locking, though).

This is a long shot, but we just purchased two box sets off of Amazon (the Toy Story 1-3 collection and the Pirates of the Caribbean 1-4 collection) and I didn't realize that they were UK versions until I went to redeem the DMR codes. I cannot redeem the DMR points because I don't have a UK account. The sets just include the Blu-Ray discs, no extras.

Looking to trade for US codes of comparable value. UK values of the codes are 450 for Toy Story and 600 for Pirates.

Hopefully we can work something out!!

I've got two Doc McStuffins DVD codes to trade, 75 points each.
Both qualify for the promo DMR is currently running (enter 3 codes by 3/31 get a free DVD), so you'd only need one more code for the free DVD.

Just looking for a title that I don't already own worth the equivalent 150 pts. Is that something we do on this thread? First time visiting. :)

Thanks!

i have 2 codes from the facebook game are you willing to trade for the game plan and possibly the unknown dvd if you still have them

:goodvibes
I have the following unused codes:
Game Plan DVD (with 100 point bonus)
One unknown DVD -I can send the code and you can try it, and if it works then keep it and if not then I won't take anything from you

I already have:
Game Plan (Blu-Ray)
Ratatouille DVD
Meet the Robinsons DVD
Pirates of the Caribbean 3 DVD
Santa Clause 3 DVD
Game Plan DVD

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter