Disney Movie Club/Digital

tdg1128

Earning My Ears
Quick question:

Ive been contemplating the Disney Movie Club for quite some time. My question for those that have done it: do the Blu-ray’s come with a digital code like you’d get if you bought in the store? I enjoy having a physical disc but it’s very nice to just bring up an app on my phone and have all my movies available anywhere. I called DMC and all I was told is some do, some don’t.

Thanks!

Hey!

I just joined and all of the movies I've received so far have come with a code, but not all of them were made available for Disney Movies Anywhere. I looked into it and it looks like you have to make a purchase that specifically says that it comes w/ a digital copy. I could be wrong, but it is my understanding that all movies will come w/ a code that may be used for the Disney Movie Rewards, but not all of those codes will give you a digital copy. So far I have really enjoyed being a Disney Movie Club member. I think that the sign on deal was worth joining.

Hey!

I just joined and all of the movies I've received so far have come with a code, but not all of them were made available for Disney Movies Anywhere. I looked into it and it looks like you have to make a purchase that specifically says that it comes w/ a digital copy. I could be wrong, but it is my understanding that all movies will come w/ a code that may be used for the Disney Movie Rewards, but not all of those codes will give you a digital copy. So far I have really enjoyed being a Disney Movie Club member. I think that the sign on deal was worth joining.

Thanks! That’s what I was thinking. It really does seem like a great deal to me, especially with the initial sign on bonus.

It really does seem like a great deal to me, especially with the initial sign on bonus.

That's what I've thought so far. I'm really wanting to build up my Disney movie collection too, so it just seemed to make sense!

Most of the Blu-rays come in Blu-ray/DVD/digital copy combo packs, although a few are just Blu-ray/digital copy combo packs. All movies come with a code for Disney Movie Rewards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!