Disney Mirrorverse

BrianL

Doom Buggy Driver
Anyone see this game that is coming out? I hadn't heard of it until I saw some very cool looking toys in the store. The game has not been released otehr than in some overseas markets, but is coming soon. It is some kind of re-imagined Disney universe with an RPG style. I don't really play these kinds of games too much, but I really dig the art for it!

Last edited:
I picked it up again recently. Although I sometimes get stuck leveling characters, I really like the art. I'm hoping that they release more character figurines soon.

I picked it up again recently. Although I sometimes get stuck leveling characters, I really like the art. I'm hoping that they release more character figurines soon.

I want the Maleficent one! I have not really been playing the game as phone games just aren't my thing. I did try it a little though. I love the art and characters though!

I want the Maleficent one! I have not really been playing the game as phone games just aren't my thing. I did try it a little though. I love the art and characters though!

Just an update, I found the Maleficent one this weekend and bought her - now I want more of them! 🙄

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter