Disney Merchandise Credit

Chris

DIS Veteran
I got an email today from Disney for a 500.00 merchandise for $395.00...

Has anyone ever heard of this or done it? Also, if you have, can you purchase it with disney gift cards??

Thanks in advance!

Unfortunately, I did not receive it - although I would LOVE it!!!! Lots of people have though. There is a large thread on here for it. YOu can use whatever you want to purchase it. You can also purchase park tickets with it.

I thought that I read that it can be used for merchandise only. I know that you can not use it for food. Even with all of that, I still would LOVE to get the pin for it. Hopefully they will send one to me before we go. :)

You cannot buy it with a Disney gift card. Can't buy one kind of gift card with another.

I thought I read you couldn't buy tickets either? Just merchandise.

And that it doesn't expire.. which would make me want to get it and just know I'd have spending money for several future Disney trips~!

Yeah, I got it too.
It is from Disney Destinations
You have to order it longer than 7 days before your trip
(they mention you already paid your trip so they know you cannot use it to pay part of trip off)
No food can be purchased
Merchandise only
No resort deposits or payments
Used Only on disney owned property, so some places at Epcot are not included, japan and china Morocco and all kiosks, no tours
Can't use any other discounts (like AAA)
They also give you a PIN to use to order it via phone.
Also, no recreation places or item, no face painting hair braiding and the list continued.

It said 395 for $500
OR 445 for $600
OR 1000 credit for 695.
If I knew I'd be purchasing a lot this trip, its a great deal but too limiting and too many restrictions for my tastes, so I am passing on it.

How far in advance of your trip are they sending this out? We are 40 days away and I have not received anything yet. My luck I wont get it.

popcorn::

wow, Id love to get that!!! That would be great for my souvies and some christmas presents I was planning on getting while there!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter