Disney Meeting Tickets

NotTooGoofy

Go BUCKS!
I’m attending a conference and staying at Coronado Springs in late September. I can buy a slightly discounted ticket through Disney. I’m looking to get a 2 day base ticket. Their web site says I will pick up the ticket at Will Call. Does that mean I won’t be able to link my ticket to my My Disney Experience account and make Fastpass reservations until I pick up the ticket because I won’t have the ticket number in hand?

Thanks!

I’m attending a conference and staying at Coronado Springs in late September. I can buy a slightly discounted ticket through Disney. I’m looking to get a 2 day base ticket. Their web site says I will pick up the ticket at Will Call. Does that mean I won’t be able to link my ticket to my My Disney Experience account and make Fastpass reservations until I pick up the ticket because I won’t have the ticket number in hand?

Thanks!
As soon as you purchase the ticket, Disney will give you a confirmation number that links to your MDX account. That link allows you to book FPs.

Will Call is only if you don’t have a MagicBand linked to your MDX account and will need a plastic ticket to enter the parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!