Disney master bedroom??

miTunes75

Earning My Ears
Next month, my wife, myself and three children are finally moving into a house that fits us :woohoo: . Wife and I bought our current home when it was just us. Now, we have 3 kids. We have outgrown it.

Now, this is our chance of making some room a disney room. I just don't know that to do really. I like the idea of making our master bedroom look like a suite... rich looking...relaxing... a getaway.

Is it possible to do something like this and make it disney themed? Has anyone here done this?

Please post pics if you have.

I hope I see responses on this :)

Thanks, ya'll

So, you may have already decorated your master bedroom...but. My thought for my bedroom (before DH said no.:guilty: ) I was planning on painting the walls a light mocha color with red and black accents. I bought a print at DL with Mickey and Minnie sitting on a bench with Mickeys arm around Minnie. I was also planning on painting some hidden Mickeys. I think I would have gotten away with it, but DH doesnt like dark bedrooms. I may just do it anyway.:rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter