Disney Major League Baseball Collectibles!

Brucefan28

Earning My Ears
It was announced today that Disney and Major League Baseball have released statues of Mickey Mouse with each one being designed based ona Major League team. The reason for this is because this summer's All-Star Game is taking place in Anaheim and throughout California larger versions of these statues are going to be on display. Right now you can order through the mlb.com website (go to the store) and they are going to be on sale at other locations soon. Awesome stuff...

It was announced today that Disney and Major League Baseball have released statues of Mickey Mouse with each one being designed based ona Major League team. The reason for this is because this summer's All-Star Game is taking place in Anaheim and throughout California larger versions of these statues are going to be on display. Right now you can order through the mlb.com website (go to the store) and they are going to be on sale at other locations soon. Awesome stuff...

I had heard this may be happening ... going to mlb.com to check it out! Thanks for the info!

Oooo so cute! And they have a Tigers one! Think i'll be getting that for DH! Does anyone know if they plan to do other sports as well? A red wings one would be beyond amazing, lol.

I don't think they are coming out with any other sports right now. These statues are being made because the Major League Baseball All-Star Game is in Anaheim this year.

Oh no - more stuff to collect. I have no more room but I will definately have to check these out.

Linda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter