Disney Magic - September 15 2019 - WBTA - Dover to NYC

Hi. We booked the cruise as well. My mother and aunt will be joining me, so it is turning out to be a girls adventure. This will be my 7th Disney Cruise and 10th over all cruise. I'm happy that we have a cruise booked this December with a night at Disney to help break up the time before the WBTA. We booked a verandah on deck 7 (5A).

Anyone interested in a Fish Extenders group for this cruise? If so, I'll be glad to coordinate.

P.S.
I apologize if one is already started, but I didn't see any. If there is one, count me in.

Anyone interested in a Fish Extenders group for this cruise? If so, I'll be glad to coordinate.

P.S.
I apologize if one is already started, but I didn't see any. If there is one, count me in.

Looks like I'm doing the fish extenders with you on the Panama Canal cruise next month =) Don't mind if you coordinate this one as well =)

My husband, son (4) and I are booked for this cruise as well! Hello fellow cruisers! This is not our first DC, but our first TA! So excited!

We officially booked on our last cruise in September. We also have a 4 year old so glad there will be kiddos her age. So excited and planning away.

Hello everyone!
I just book DH and myself on this cruise yesterday! When we step on board, it will be our 16th DCL cruise (we'll be on a Southern this January) and our 5th WBTA. We were on the '07, '10, '14 and '17. I'm excited to be sailing out of somewhere new. We've made some lifelong friends on our previous cruises and am hoping we'll add to our friendships on this trip.

We'd be interested in onboard activities like a fish extender exchange, room tours, a poker run, scavenger hunt or any other fun activities.

Glad to be coming aboard with you all!!

Lisa Marie
Hello. We were on the 2017 WBTA with you. We are excited about 2019.

Just got off the Dover to NY cruise last month. We flew in to London (Norwegian Air, which was very good), and spent 2 nights at the Comfort Inn near Victoria Station. We used the public buses (bought an Oyster card) to get around, except on the day we left London to go to Dover, when we took the tube from Victoria to St. Pancras. At St. Pancras, we took the high speed train to Dover. (27.20 pounds for 2 people) At Dover, we went to the Grand Shaft. If you are in to history, this is a great place to visit. At Portland, we used Dorset Tours (121 pounds for 2 people), and went to Stonehenge and Salisbury. They picked us up at the Portland Castle. This was the second stop of the free tram that went in to Weymouth. We visited Stonehenge first, (35 pounds for 2 tickets) and then we went to the Salisbury Cathedral to see the Magna Carta, and we walked in to town, and grabbed a Cornish pasty, and some desserts from Reeve the Baker, before meeting our driver on the street near the cathedral. We got back to the ship about an hour before it was scheduled to leave.......jonathan

I think someone has mentioned ways to go from London to Normandy beaches, but I cannot find the post. Anyone have a London based tour company that gives Normandy tours that they can recommend, please do!

Bobbi, I think we cruised together a while back. We live in Delaware and occasionally get to OCNJ for walking the boardwalk. If my memory is correct, didn't you share the candy exchange? We have done that several times since our cruise with you. So much fun!

Looking forward to sailing with you again!!

Yes, I hosted a Local Candy/Snack Exchange. Not sure how this would work with the extra weight in suitcases, so I have not asked to host one. The last tine we did a TA it was West to East, and most treats were consumed by the time we landed in Copenhagen!:)

My husband and I just booked this cruise, a few weeks ago. We are interested in participating in a fish extender on this cruise. It will be our second TA. Is there a link for the fish extender or whom do we message?
Thanks!

We are booked on this cruise for our 20th anniversary! We are bringing our 2 girls, ages 15 and 8 at the time of sailing. Should we expect fewer kids onboard?

My husband and I just booked this cruise, a few weeks ago. We are interested in participating in a fish extender on this cruise. It will be our second TA. Is there a link for the fish extender or whom do we message?
Thanks!
I have not seen an FE list for this cruise on Disboards.

We are booked on this cruise for our 20th anniversary! We are bringing our 2 girls, ages 15 and 8 at the time of sailing. Should we expect fewer kids onboard?
There usually are fewer people generally, and fewer kids. It is nice for them to get to know each other and the counselors. Our daughter will be 9 and looking forward to meeting other chidren.

Now we have found LinkParis.com. Does anyone have experience with Paris tours? Normandy tours!

I’ve gotten help on the regular cruise board here when I have asked about one way air to Paris. We do intend to spend two nights in Paris before one night in London before the cruise.

Bobbi:boat:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter