Disney Magic, May 11 - 23, 2020 ~ Eastbound Transatlantic 12-Night

Matt516

Earning My Ears
Starting a thread for the Disney Magic, May 11 - 23, 2020 ~ Eastbound Transatlantic 12-Night cruise from Miami to Barcelona. If there is an ongoing thread for this trip already, please let me know and we can combine them. Our family is interested in starting a Fish Extender Group if one has not been formed. Looking forward to a wonderful cruise!

DH and I are onboard. We are senior citizens, have done this years WBTA, and two other EBTAs, we really enjoy the longer cruises.

We will be enjoying Epcot Flower and Garden Festival before the cruise!:flower1:

If anyone wants to send postcards to other cruisers, I will send out the list, say in January. Just send me your information via “conversation.”

Hi!
Anyone on this cruise happen to know what day Pirate Night falls on yet?

DH and I are onboard. We are senior citizens, have done this years WBTA, and two other EBTAs, we really enjoy the longer cruises.

We will be enjoying Epcot Flower and Garden Festival before the cruise!:flower1:

If anyone wants to send postcards to other cruisers, I will send out the list, say in January. Just send me your information via “conversation.”

We were on the Sept. 2019 WPTA cruise too! We loved it so much, we switched our Hawaii cruise to this one!
CAn't wait to go back to Europe and go on to Rome after the cruise!

Just chatted with a cruise agent, there is not a pirate night (thought there was on our WBTA) this sailing.
2 formal nights: one on the first Tuesday and the second on the last Thursday.

Just chatted with a cruise agent, there is not a pirate night (thought there was on our WBTA) this sailing.
2 formal nights: one on the first Tuesday and the second on the last Thursday.

We've been told there is a Pirate's night on the EBTA, scheduled on May 16.

We've been told there is a Pirate's night on the EBTA, scheduled on May 16.

I saw a pirate make over available on that day at the BBB and assumed there was a pirate night.
I just wanted to know so I could make my Palo dinner reservation.
I made dinner on the 16th.
I knew we had a pirate night in Sept. of last years WBTA, so I thought that was strange.

Thank you!

We've been told the following:
Tuesday, May 12 - Formal Night
Thursday, May 14 - Frozen Night
Saturday, May 16 - Pirate Night
Sunday, May 17 - Tangled Night Stage Show. There will also be 2 small shows during your dinner rotation in Rapunzel's Restaurant: "Thug" and then "Lantern."
Thursday, May 21 Formal Night (2nd time)

We've been told the following:
Tuesday, May 12 - Formal Night
Thursday, May 14 - Frozen Night
Saturday, May 16 - Pirate Night
Sunday, May 17 - Tangled Night Stage Show. There will also be 2 small shows during your dinner rotation in Rapunzel's Restaurant: "Thug" and then "Lantern."
Thursday, May 21 Formal Night (2nd time)

Thank you!
Good information!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter