Disney Magic Kingdoms

Yes, that's true. But what's the difference if I use the tower more now vs. later as long as I get my 48k event currency? I know I'm missing something here, but I can't remember what. I've never taken the tower challenges very seriously so I must be overlooking something.
I believe the primary reason was only if you intended to work towards the milestone prize. With far fewer characters available by the third level, it would be harder to attain. At keastvthry finally removed the Maleficent hat stand from the first tier.

Does anyone know if I can access the spooky chest for 5000 tokens after this first chapter is over? I would like to wait and see if the 48,000 is attainable before I spend on the chest. Once I realize it isn’t, I’d like to go back and take my chance on buying the chest over the 1 or 2 gems I’ll get for it at the end.

I'm at 16k with one day left. 48,000 seems pretty attainable.
I am just shy of 17,000 and I also don’t believe I can get to 48,000. I have all the characters so far and seeing them out except at night. I think they have produced another impossible event.

I am just shy of 17,000 and I also don’t believe I can get to 48,000. I have all the characters so far and seeing them out except at night. I think they have produced another impossible event.

Keep in mind though that there is the potential for 6000 more if you hit the milestones for the next stages. I think it's going to be close for me, but I do think it's possible.

Ugh, I have gotten so far behind on the tower challenge. I just can't be going back to this game every two hours every day. On the plus side, it doesn't cost much in the way of gems to speed things along, so if I'm a little short on tokens near the end that is an option. On the other hand, I think I'm going to be a lot short. I did get Oogie Boogie from the calendar reward today, so that's fun!

Ugh, I have gotten so far behind on the tower challenge. I just can't be going back to this game every two hours every day. On the plus side, it doesn't cost much in the way of gems to speed things along, so if I'm a little short on tokens near the end that is an option. On the other hand, I think I'm going to be a lot short. I did get Oogie Boogie from the calendar reward today, so that's fun!
Congratulations. I got a bench. Didn't need anything else, though. Still... a damn bench??

I am just about at 24K malificent tokens. I don't think I am going to make the 48K.

That's about where I'm at too. I'm also going to be going out of town the day before the event ends, so my options for catching up are dwindling. I'm just not going to have the time.

I agree that it's too much work to try for this thing right now.

Also, I lucked out and got some stupid pumpkin bench today. Yippee :rolleyes1

Can anyone buy the hatbox token. Mine is still locked. All quests are done. I have also reached all milestones. Any ideas if yours are unlocked. Thanks

Can anyone buy the hatbox token. Mine is still locked. All quests are done. I have also reached all milestones. Any ideas if yours are unlocked. Thanks

The hatbox tokens remain locked until you get the Hatbox Ghost (except for the common token in chapter 1).

This tower challenge is different than past ones where you needed to buy all of the chapter 1 tokens, then the chapter 2 tokens, then the chapter 3 tokens, then the character. Instead, all you need to do is purchase the Hatbox Ghost for 48,000 maleficent coins. After that the tokens unlock so you could purchase some to level him up.

The hatbox tokens remain locked until you get the Hatbox Ghost (except for the common token in chapter 1).

This tower challenge is different than past ones where you needed to buy all of the chapter 1 tokens, then the chapter 2 tokens, then the chapter 3 tokens, then the character. Instead, all you need to do is purchase the Hatbox Ghost for 48,000 maleficent coins. After that the tokens unlock so you could purchase some to level him up.
Thanks for the info

I'm currently at 32k, which is pretty much where I need to be. I figure three rounds towards 48k, that's 16k per round. Even though I'm behind where I could be since I'm not using any cocoa in the first and second round, I will be able to run more characters by the third round. Not sweating this one.

I'm currently at 32k, which is pretty much where I need to be. I figure three rounds towards 48k, that's 16k per round. Even though I'm behind where I could be since I'm not using any cocoa in the first and second round, I will be able to run more characters by the third round. Not sweating this one.
I am about at that same point. I think I can get to 48,000 by the end of round three. So I am fine.

Dear Interns,

How tower challenges should be designed: Have 3 characters obtainable at a reasonably attainable levels for newbie or medium time players that did not have a shot at them originally. Newbie & Medium players are satisfied and continue playing. Have the "grand prize" reasonably attainable for long time players. Long time players are satisfied and continue playing.

What not to do: Make it so that we have to set our alarms all night long for a remote chance at grand prize. Long time players are frustrated and consider leaving game because they have just wasted 3 weeks of their lives for a pumpkin bench.

Sincerely,

Anya.Sparrow

Dear Interns,

How tower challenges should be designed: Have 3 characters obtainable at a reasonably attainable levels for newbie or medium time players that did not have a shot at them originally. Newbie & Medium players are satisfied and continue playing. Have the "grand prize" reasonably attainable for long time players. Long time players are satisfied and continue playing.

What not to do: Make it so that we have to set our alarms all night long for a remote chance at grand prize. Long time players are frustrated and consider leaving game because they have just wasted 3 weeks of their lives for a pumpkin bench.

Sincerely,

Anya.Sparrow
Brilliantly worded. However, you forgot to mention how these idiots scaled back the happiness reduction speed. I went to bed at 10pm at 100%. Six am the next morning, I was at exactly 0%. W.TF, interns. Seriously.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter