Disney Magic Kingdoms

The way things are going for me at this point, I've completely lost hope of getting Cruella, and am at this point just hoping to get Perdita before the event ends. I will say I didn't buy any of the premium items or characters, but still. I am not even close, and I did use some gems to speed things up.

One more ear hat to get Perdita. I am hoping three days is enough time to do all the quests and be ready for Cruella when she is available.

And there's the Cruella time wall, with three days still to go. Oh well.

I was able to get through the battles without her, so you will be fine. But yes, I still need a few tokens to get here there. Not sure where she will need to be so that she's useful for Cruella's tokens.

I have her at 3 now, and she and Pongo are on a long quest (8 hours I think). I still have one puppy to find, but I have all the items (finally - they just were NOT dropping for me).

Thank goodness for the time wall since they still aren't even battling Cruella at this point.

I have her at 3 now, and she and Pongo are on a long quest (8 hours I think). I still have one puppy to find, but I have all the items (finally - they just were NOT dropping for me).

Thank goodness for the time wall since they still aren't even battling Cruella at this point.
Well, you've convinced me to move mine to 3 as well. Long shot, but I'm hoping to get most of the tokens for 4 in time to welcome Cruella. May be there won't be any conflicts (fingers crossed). But I think I'm going to just keep the rest where they are for the time. Just so much downtime for two days when I could be collecting more tokens....

Well, you've convinced me to move mine to 3 as well. Long shot, but I'm hoping to get most of the tokens for 4 in time to welcome Cruella. May be there won't be any conflicts (fingers crossed). But I think I'm going to just keep the rest where they are for the time. Just so much downtime for two days when I could be collecting more tokens....

I had to level her to 3 to do that quest. You didn't?

I believe my Perdy was still at 2 when she just finished the 8 hour quest with Pongo, I am still collecting for three. I have a heck of a time getting the feather dusters for the puppies, 9 version, I might need the next three days to finish that fight!

I believe my Perdy was still at 2 when she just finished the 8 hour quest with Pongo, I am still collecting for three. I have a heck of a time getting the feather dusters for the puppies, 9 version, I might need the next three days to finish that fight!
Same here. What the hell was the point of giving Scar a 1-hour task for them if they were never going to drop?

I had to level her to 3 to do that quest. You didn't?
Nope. She was at 2 this whole time, and I only moved her to 3 yesterday. Cruella has been waiting for me for two days now, so Perdita was fine at 2.

Same here. What the hell was the point of giving Scar a 1-hour task for them if they were never going to drop?

Nope. She was at 2 this whole time, and I only moved her to 3 yesterday. Cruella has been waiting for me for two days now, so Perdita was fine at 2.

Huh. I had no choice. In fact, that's what held me up. I read on reddit someone saying what I said, and someone else saying she could be at 2. Typical Gameloft mess up? I have no idea. In any case, I have her at 3 going into the next phase.

Weird, my Perdita also needed to be at 3 to do that final task. I had a hard time welcoming her but now her tokens to 4 are dropping like crazy.

Weird, my Perdita also needed to be at 3 to do that final task. I had a hard time welcoming her but now her tokens to 4 are dropping like crazy.

iPhone? I have one, and I had that weird, mid-event update. I wonder if that was it.

Took me a long time to get enough of the Dusters but I have found all of the puppies now and starting on the dogs fighting Cruella, can anyone tell me if after that I hit the time wall seeing tomorrow we can start collecting for Cruella or is there more.

Took me a long time to get enough of the Dusters but I have found all of the puppies now and starting on the dogs fighting Cruella, can anyone tell me if after that I hit the time wall seeing tomorrow we can start collecting for Cruella or is there more.
My memory isn't what it used to be (even for things that only happened a couple days ago), but if I'm remembering correctly, once you "defeat" Cruella 12 times, the next event task is the Welcome Cruella one.

Well, I am doing horribly in this event. BUT, I finally got the last rat token to enchant the stupid kitchen. Time to get that goofy looking guy off my quest banner!

The dogs finished their battle with Cruella this morning and I did get the collect for Cruella quest, just in time for today. Also , it was for this fight that I had to level Perdy to 3 so she could help, luckily she was ready to level. The collecting the Duster for the finding of the puppies really slowed me down and one of the Puppies was very slow.

Because four of the event characters require buildings to be enchanted with nearly impossible to obtain tokens (other than buying them), the four characters have nothing to do for the rest of the event. Meanwhile, I have two characters (Fairy Godmother and Penny) searching for 20 rare phones and 3 characters (Goofy, Daisy and Patch) searching for 20 epic ear hats. With 5 days remaining in the event. At least the longest of the tasks is only 6 hours instead of 12 or 24 hours.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!