Disney Magic Kingdoms

Finished the event. I hardly ever manage that, but I played really hard on this one. Now I'm just working on building up my event currency in hopes of getting a few gems at the end.
Good luck to all still playing!

Well, I didn't quite make Ercole and did not have quite enough gems to guy him. Since I actually watched the movie and barely remember his character I am not going to sweat it. I am getting close to being done with leveling up all other characters, so my plan is just to earn gems and spend them on the occasional chest for a chance at a missing character.

I *still* don't have enough Rat tokens to upgrade the building to complete the geek's quest. It has been FOREVER. Refuse to spend gems on a chance for a token. It should darn come up. Those characters are all DONE.

I *still* don't have enough Rat tokens to upgrade the building to complete the geek's quest. It has been FOREVER. Refuse to spend gems on a chance for a token. It should darn come up. Those characters are all DONE.

It took me what felt like forever, too. I finally got lucky with a couple of chests, but they were free. I've never spent gems on a chest either.

I've got to say, I'm pleasantly surprised at the number of characters that are still helping to collect tokens for the Luca characters. There was next to no help for the Raya characters (which I just finally finished, thank goodness).

So…..I’ve already got Gord maxed out. There is no point to this repeat challenge in that case, right? I’m not missing something here?

So…..I’ve already got Gord maxed out. There is no point to this repeat challenge in that case, right? I’m not missing something here?

Your event currency gets converted to some gems? Not super compelling, but...

Tiana's comfy costume is supposed to be in the bonus section. That's the only reason I'm playing the event.

This is the first time an event started and I was surprised when it popped up in the game. I have all the characters, so I'm not sure there is any point to even participating, but I started it (slowly, not paying much attention) just in case.

This is the first time an event started and I was surprised when it popped up in the game. I have all the characters, so I'm not sure there is any point to even participating, but I started it (slowly, not paying much attention) just in case.

Yes, same. I was not expecting an event at all. I don't have Gord, but I can't decide if I care. I'm really not in the mood for another event so soon after the last.

Tiana's comfy costume is supposed to be in the bonus section. That's the only reason I'm playing the event.
And if we already have Tiana's costume? Admittedly I had to check, because I haven't used the outfit since I got it.

There was a notification early on that one or two Tower Challenges would be starting to help newer players get characters they might be missing from previous challenges. As for long time players, they could play or skip it, although there would be an added section of prizes beyond the standard three. If we're gunning for a useless comfy outfit, then there's really no point.

In other news, the now-useless white whale is complete. All of his friends, along with the attractions, are back in moth balls.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter