Disney Magic Kingdoms

Well, I took the plunge last Sunday and wanted to go a few days without playing and decide if I wanted to continue or not. Now I’m at a week and gotta admit there is very little that I’m missing. It’s actually really refreshing not opening the game first thing in the morning or right before bed. I didn’t realize how much of my playing was just out of habit and decision I shoulda made months/years ago. That said, things might change and will re-evaluate my decision in about a month.

Well, I took the plunge last Sunday and wanted to go a few days without playing and decide if I wanted to continue or not. Now I’m at a week and gotta admit there is very little that I’m missing. It’s actually really refreshing not opening the game first thing in the morning or right before bed. I didn’t realize how much of my playing was just out of habit and decision I shoulda made months/years ago. That said, things might change and will re-evaluate my decision in about a month.

Good for you. I have stopped playing lots of games, and also taken some time off from this one. I've been much happier since I stopped trying so hard in this one. I log on when I feel like it, don't when I don't feel like it, and stopped worrying that I was missing some characters. This game seems to be best for insomniacs, too, and I refuse to play at night. I seem to be doing ok regardless. Enjoy the break. :)

Boy, this casual bit really seems to be working for me, too. I just got the prompt to welcome the next character, and there are only 20 hours until it's time. Thank goodness I didn't get hit with the same time wall four days out, which has always been the norm.

I hit the time wall for Giulia this afternoon, so things are going well so far!

Same. I tap when I see them. Right now I'm somewhere around 1,670 place, and I really don't care.
I hit the time wall this morning, only tapping those crabs if I happen to see them, playing kind of casually and saving up the common token ice cream thingy until I see what she needs then gather extra after that, I am also way down the leadership board. Damn crab are too small and not worth searching for.

I welcomed the girl. She's off making deliveries.

Anyone know what level the characters need to be to get the last character? I'm pretty short of that (un)common item so I need to be careful about leveling anyone up at this point.

I welcomed the girl. She's off making deliveries.

Anyone know what level the characters need to be to get the last character? I'm pretty short of that (un)common item so I need to be careful about leveling anyone up at this point.
I had to get the girl to 2 for her next task. And I had to get the poofy-haired kid to 3 to build the next building, I think. Main kid is at 4. The rabbit is at 15 or 23. Don't care.

Last edited:

For the storyline, you need Luca to 4, Alberto to 4, Giulia to 3. Luca and Alberto get a joint task for Ercole's personal token with both at level 5 (and that's one of three tasks available early). There's no reason to level Machiavelli past 2 if you have him. Ercole has a couple tasks that require level 2 if you want the splash screen.

@Renarr - thank you so much for this! I really, really appreciate the info. Looks like I have quite a bit of leveling up to do, and not enough items to do it. This really helps though.

@mmmears - happy to pass it along! There's some good folks working on one of the servers to gather the info (I'm not one of those).

On a semi-related note, I'm surprised to see that I can't say discordant minus the ant. I'm guessing there's a reason for that, but I feel bad not sourcing the material.

For the storyline, you need Luca to 4, Alberto to 4, Giulia to 3. Luca and Alberto get a joint task for Ercole's personal token with both at level 5 (and that's one of three tasks available early). There's no reason to level Machiavelli past 2 if you have him. Ercole has a couple tasks that require level 2 if you want the splash screen.

Thanks for info glad I have them all at 4 already except for Giuliano, who I am getting hats very slowly for so can’t even build the building until she is 2.

Thanks. Just started the poofy-haired kid to 4. With four days left, that still leaves me plenty of time to get the common tokens for the next kid, and then maybe even max out the tokens before 5 to prevent overlaps. Still not sure what the bunny does in this game.

@mmmears - happy to pass it along! There's some good folks working on one of the servers to gather the info (I'm not one of those).

On a semi-related note, I'm surprised to see that I can't say discordant minus the ant. I'm guessing there's a reason for that, but I feel bad not sourcing the material.

I had looked on reddit (hard enough for me to go there and find anything useful at all) and I saw they mentioned it was over there on "that place" and I just can't handle yet another log in and yet another place to figure out. I am really thankful that you could share it here, where some of us non-tech-y people could see it. :goodvibes:

For those looking for information about Ercole:

Personal Token:
Rarity: Rare
  • Visit the Snack Roundup - Jessie (4 hours)
  • Watch for Danger - Sarge (4 hours)
  • Silenzio, Bruno! - Luca[5] + Alberto[5] (2 hours)
  • Luca Float
  • Portorosso Tower [enchantment level 2]

Ear Hat Token:
Rarity: Epic
  • Go to Buzz's Astro Blasters - Buzz (4 hours)
  • Jousting Practice - Prince Charming (4 hours)
  • Take Stock of Lost Things - Tinkerbell (6 hours)
  • Sniff Around - Machiavelli[2] (2 hours)
  • Join the Portorosso Cup - Giulia[3] (4hours)
  • Luca Float
  • Alberto's Hideout [enchantment level 3]

Number of tokens needed:
  • 25 common
  • 12 personal
  • 12 Ear Hat
  • 12000 EC

Courtesy of Olivia and Jerry.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!