Disney Magic Kingdoms

I thought the same thing too at first. But then I keep going back to my rationale of "why the hell am I hoarding fake gems that are meant to be spent in the game in the first place?" and I picked her up. What's the sense of meaninglessly sitting on 1,000 imaginary gems? I'm getting, on average, 12 a day from parades and the videos, so by the time the next event rolls around, I'll be stocked up once again. There's nothing else to be spending them on except characters anyway, so why not?

Can I ask you a question? 12 gems a day seems like many more than I get a day. Have you by chance invested in extra parade slots? I only have 3, and suppose investing in more float slots might land me more daily gems.

Can I ask you a question? 12 gems a day seems like many more than I get a day. Have you by chance invested in extra parade slots? I only have 3, and suppose investing in more float slots might land me more daily gems.
I normally get 5 gems from a float, one time two floats dropped gems from the same parade. Plus the two gems from the videos. Can't say for sure that it's every day, but I'll have to start paying better attention going forward.

I would definitely invest in slots four and five. Slots six and seven take about a year to pay off.

Basically, each parade float (without a token conflict) has about a 5% chance of dropping a gem. So with all seven slots, you should get gems once every three parades or so. There's definitely a lot of variance with this, though.

I would definitely invest in slots four and five. Slots six and seven take about a year to pay off.

Basically, each parade float (without a token conflict) has about a 5% chance of dropping a gem. So with all seven slots, you should get gems once every three parades or so. There's definitely a lot of variance with this, though.
I'm not quite a Day-1 player (took me about a month and a half before I decided to give the game a try) but all of my parades run with all slots available. So I'm sure that has a lot to do with my gem collection as well.

Last edited:

Thanks. I decided to invest the gem gift we received today into the fourth slot.

Hopefully that helps a little. Here are the potential rewards I can get from the current parade alone. So 12 gems a day isn't impossible:View attachment 583820
Thanks. I looked at mine and I can make 20 after buying the 4th. Now to see if there's any improvement :)

ETA: First parade with 4 slots = zero gems :(

Last edited:
All Raya characters are finally done. Destiny is at 8, closing in on 9. Bailey, on the other hand, is going to take years.

Vader is leveling to 10 right now. Down to Bailey (4), Raya (8) and Sisu (9)

Thinking it’s time to cut my playing time to 2-4 times a day. Unless they start adding in Marvel characters I’m having trouble envisioning an event I’d have any interest in.

Vader is leveling to 10 right now. Down to Bailey (4), Raya (8) and Sisu (9)

Thinking it’s time to cut my playing time to 2-4 times a day. Unless they start adding in Marvel characters I’m having trouble envisioning an event I’d have any interest in.
Hey hey, now. Why so pessimistic? We still have "The Aristocats" and "Mars Needs Moms" to add!

All Raya characters are finally done. Destiny is at 8, closing in on 9. Bailey, on the other hand, is going to take years.
Lucky. I'm still collecting Raya for level 10 (18/65 for both). Then I need all another 350+ common tokens to take everyone the rest of the way since the shrimp kid is at level 7.

Star Wars is doing better thanks to 2 hour tasks for Vader. Then it's just hitting the button to take everyone to level 10.

Destiny just went to 8. Bailey is at 4. But those task collection times are atrocious. Like borderline criminal. If those aren't balanced out I'll probably just toss the fish in the ocean. I get no joy in a 24 hour task that doesn't collect.

I am still working on Raya, but she is the only one from that collection. She is at level 9. Destiny is also at 9, collecting for 10, and will be done before Raya I'm sure. Bailey is at 5, I think. Agree that she is going to take awhile. Sigh.

I only have Vader left from the Star Wars group and he is almost ready to level to 10.

Raya honestly I quite looking. I have 2 at 10, 2 at 9 and Raya at 7. This is just getting boring sending them out to get nothing or trying to get enough common tokens to finally level one character.

Destiny 7
Bailey 3

I missed getting the Cruella hat stand by 4 minutes. Seriously I needed 4 more minutes to get the last ten “mines” to hit 150. I really just didn’t care and I certainly wasn’t losing sleep to make sure I got it.

I missed getting the Cruella hat stand by 4 minutes. Seriously I needed 4 more minutes to get the last ten “mines” to hit 150. I really just didn’t care and I certainly wasn’t losing sleep to make sure I got it.
And then there were people on my leader board who were all tied for first with whatever the hell round number would comprise a 100% collection over the five days. I cannot imagine the number of idiots who set their timers to wake up every four hours overnight just to stay in first place for a set of fake useless prizes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!