Disney Magic Kingdoms

7 million for a piece of land and then I have to wait 4 days to use it??? Do they know how long it takes to get that much magic??

7 million for a piece of land and then I have to wait 4 days to use it??? Do they know how long it takes to get that much magic??
It’s basically an option for people who’ve been playing since the beginning. Some players have over 50 million magic. I just passed 30 million last month, but not buying either plot of land.

As far as 4 days to clear it, that’s ridiculous! It should be instantaneous. Same goes for attraction enhancements.

Leveled SW as far as I want to before we can welcome Vader. Now I just need to make sure I don’t break down and level Luke and Tie Figher before hand.

Luke - 7 (ready for 8)
Leia - 6
Han - 6
Chewy - 6
Tie Fighter - 7 (ready for 8)

Raya - 6
Sisu - 7
Namaari - 7 (ready for 8)
TukTuk - 7 (ready for 8)
Boun - 9 (ready for 10)

Raya characters have been awful, but honestly I really haven’t payed attention to them since the SW event started. Though I had 2 of them leveled up one more, but my guess is they were out on jobs when I tried to level them? Will get those 3 leveled up the next two days.

It’s basically an option for people who’ve been playing since the beginning. Some players have over 50 million magic. I just passed 30 million last month, but not buying either plot of land.

As far as 4 days to clear it, that’s ridiculous! It should be instantaneous. Same goes for attraction enhancements.
Is there new land available?

Yupp. This was a no purchase for me. Most all of my stuff is in storage. I did purchase the star wars land without even thinking about it since those attractions will be out until the new crop of characters gets to level 10. Might as well get some bonus 15%.

This event has gone so smooth for me, mostly because the usual difficulty in collecting the common item was removed. I’ve got Luke and the TIE Fighter Pilot both ready to level up to 10, and I’m already halfway done with collecting the tokens to welcome Vader.

Say what you will about Gameloft, but they are rocket scientists compared to the staff over at Zynga. Got bored and thought I would try out Farmville 2, game froze at level 14 within 2 days of starting to play. Even though I was logged in through Google, can't restore easily, and now have to wait for their customer service. That'll teach me to try something new.

Two last ear hats and Vader will be welcomed. Taking a bit longer to get the last couple, as normally seems to be the case.

Two last ear hats and Vader will be welcomed. Taking a bit longer to get the last couple, as normally seems to be the case.
I’m 4 Sabers and 6 ear hats away. Hoping to welcome him today, but I guess it depends on how much Gameloft messes around with drop rates throughout the day?

So is this Spider mini game a new low for Gameloft? Looks like they refresh every 10 or 15 minutes. Granted I don’t care about mini events anymore, but it didn’t register 3 that I collected and that’s annoying me. 😝

So is this Spider mini game a new low for Gameloft? Looks like they refresh every 10 or 15 minutes. Granted I don’t care about mini events anymore, but it didn’t register 3 that I collected and that’s annoying me. 😝
I thought it was going to every 2 hours when I only got 5. I think it is 5 every 10 minutes. I am 1 saber and 5 ears away

Well, I must say that the welcome screen for Vader is pretty darn cool. First up is a two hour task. Wonder if that will end the event?

Keep us up to date!

Honestly, I consider getting Vader is the end of the event for me. I’ll finish whatever extra stuff they give us, but once I welcome him I’m planning on leveling up all my SW as soon as I can. I’ll happily take level everyone up a level or two more by the end of the event over the 15 or 20 extra gems I’d get if I don’t.

Super long trek here trying to get the ear hats. I think I need 6 more and I have everyone possible out looking for them.

This event has gone so smooth for me, mostly because the usual difficulty in collecting the common item was removed. I’ve got Luke and the TIE Fighter Pilot both ready to level up to 10, and I’m already halfway done with collecting the tokens to welcome Vader.
Keep us up to date!

Honestly, I consider getting Vader is the end of the event for me. I’ll finish whatever extra stuff they give us, but once I welcome him I’m planning on leveling up all my SW as soon as I can. I’ll happily take level everyone up a level or two more by the end of the event over the 15 or 20 extra gems I’d get if I don’t.
At the rate you are both going, it doesn't sound like you have any hope of completing the game before the event ends. If I'm you, would just plop down my $10 at this point.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter