Disney Magic Kingdoms

If it makes you feel any better, I haven’t gotten the quest to start collecting for the costume yet. My drops must have been terrible for the binoculars yesterday because I got the final 3 droids in the last 6 hours. Think it took me over 24 to get the first 3.

The droid thing was a big pain. I'm sure it will come up again before the end of this event, too. My fabric drops are even worse, sadly. Just went 0/2 yet again.

Still not able to collect and can’t believe I’m that far behind you two? Think I was only about 4-6 hours behind @supernova yesterday. Now up to Hans 6 hour quest.

🤬 I wonder if one of the SW characters has to be at a specific level? My Luke is 6, Leia 4, Hams/Chewy leveling to 4 and TieFighter 6. If that’s it I’m gonna be pissed.

EDIT: Looks like I can start it in 2 hours. Like to start longer quests before bed and last 2 nights the previous quests weren’t done which probably cost me about 1/2 a day.

Last edited:
Was able to collect one more square before shutting the phone off for bed last night,, and then in an unusual twist, I woke up to the remaining five squares. Leia is off on a two hour task, which from the bake sounds like the first battle should probably come next.

Last edited:

Leia goes for a (very) short task, which brings om the second trench run, this time adding in Han and Chewie, which follows the movie. Again, two runs each for two hours, with the gem characters at two one-hour tasks.

All done. Now just have to wait nearly five days until Vader unlocks. Guess it's time to level up more characters in the meantime.

Finally got Luke’s costume fabric quest last night and got them done in less than a day! Just startEd the final chapter 3 quest. Won’t be able to get all 10 battles done before bed, but they will be done by the time I wake up. 😃

Finally got Luke’s costume fabric quest last night and got them done in less than a day! Just startEd the final chapter 3 quest. Won’t be able to get all 10 battles done before bed, but they will be done by the time I wake up. 😃
Glad to hear it! Still plenty of time. This might actually be the first time I have a couple of characters completed before an event ended.

I'm also cruising through this event. Should get the last fabric token today. Characters are all leveled to where they need to be or beyond, and probably going to push them another level today.

Those Pocahontas ears are not my favorite. Started the task of welcoming her middle of last week and it's slow going.

Just finished fabric and sent Leia off on her task. This has been a pretty stress free event so far and pretty enjoyable for me.

I still have one more fabric to collect. They are not dropping for me however I still think I will be done with required tasks before Darth is available.

edit to add: as soon as I hit post I collected the last fabric

Just finished fabric and sent Leia off on her task. This has been a pretty stress free event so far and pretty enjoyable for me.

Same here! I haven't had any ridiculously hard-to-get items, and there seems to be plenty of time for the tasks leading up to Vader. Granted, I did splurge on the premium characters which helped, but I think I'd be okay either way. I'm just waiting to welcome Vader at this point. Nice to be able to just keep leveling everyone up given the surplus of crystals most people likely started with.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter