Disney Magic Kingdoms

Just finished levelling Boun to Level 9 and it tells me it’s now maxed out. Didn’t realise they didn’t go up to Level 10. Is this to stay or is it just this storyline which I have no interest on having not seen the film?

Just finished levelling Boun to Level 9 and it tells me it’s now maxed out. Didn’t realise they didn’t go up to Level 10. Is this to stay or is it just this storyline which I have no interest on having not seen the film?
Isn’t that interesting! I just checked the wiki and it looks like all of those Raya characters do max out at level 9. I wonder if they will add level 10 down the line to keep it aligned with the other groups.

Isn’t that interesting! I just checked the wiki and it looks like all of those Raya characters do max out at level 9. I wonder if they will add level 10 down the line to keep it aligned with the other groups.
Wow, that is strange. It seems so odd that they would limit these characters to 9 when almost all others are at 10. Random intern thinking.

According to Reddit, it’s a known issue they are working on a fix. That said it’s strange that they could have that type of glitch In the first place.

Last edited:

OK, so far after about a week of not using Happiness Safeguards I’ve been able to stay in, or get back to Ecstatic most of the time. That said it seems like it’s been a little tougher to stay there since they added the Bee mini event and I’m not sure if something changed, or if it it’s more likely because I’m logging in less often every day?

Since the recent happiness changes, did they make some other changes I’m not aware of? I know that you now support get 2 happiness instead of 1 when your in joyous, but I’d say it’s only giving me 1 about 1/3 of the time. Anyone else experiencing the same thing? Also, did they change the happiness drop times for joyous? It use to be 1 hour per point, but I’m getting more of a drop off overnight. I’ve started the next day in the mid to low 80s a few morning and while I may not have logged in first thing, I know II went to bed in ecstatic and my next log in was definitely under 12 hours.

Anyone else experiencing any of these inconsistencies? It’s also possible they explained it in the recent update notes and I just missed it.

OK, so far after about a week of not using Happiness Safeguards I’ve been able to stay in, or get back to Ecstatic most of the time. That said it seems like it’s been a little tougher to stay there since they added the Bee mini event and I’m not sure if something changed, or if it it’s more likely because I’m logging in less often every day?

Since the recent happiness changes, did they make some other changes I’m not aware of? I know that you now support get 2 happiness instead of 1 when your in joyous, but I’d say it’s only giving me 1 about 1/3 of the time. Anyone else experiencing the same thing? Also, did they change the happiness drop times for joyous? It use to be 1 hour per point, but I’m getting more of a drop off overnight. I’ve started the next day in the mid to low 80s a few morning and while I may not have logged in first thing, I know II went to bed in ecstatic and my next log in was definitely under 12 hours.

Anyone else experiencing any of these inconsistencies? It’s also possible they explained it in the recent update notes and I just missed it.
Yes Ihave the same thing happening. I thought it was just me because I didn’t see any other changes either.

Since the recent happiness changes, did they make some other changes I’m not aware of? I know that you now support get 2 happiness instead of 1 when your in joyous, but I’d say it’s only giving me 1 about 1/3 of the time. Anyone else experiencing the same thing?

That should be about right. They say that there's 60 levels of happiness to cover the 100%, so each happiness click should give 1 2/3%.

Also, did they change the happiness drop times for joyous? It use to be 1 hour per point, but I’m getting more of a drop off overnight. I’ve started the next day in the mid to low 80s a few morning and while I may not have logged in first thing, I know II went to bed in ecstatic and my next log in was definitely under 12 hours,

The decay was in terms of the happiness points themselves. So since each happiness point is 1.67% in Joyous rather than 1.25%, the decay actually is moving faster.

The Raya characters are kinda strange because on one hand they’re relatively easy to collect for, but on the other hand I’m finding them annoying. For starters I’m really getting tired of collecting soup. Conflicts for items Raya’s hat, unless you have Fang Palace make them really tough to collect. In general it just feels like there are more conflicting items. Also the fact that no non-Raya characters collect, other than for Boun and not having any of the items for sale from Merlin really slow things down.

The Raya characters are kinda strange because on one hand they’re relatively easy to collect for, but on the other hand I’m finding them annoying. For starters I’m really getting tired of collecting soup. Conflicts for items Raya’s hat, unless you have Fang Palace make them really tough to collect. In general it just feels like there are more conflicting items. Also the fact that no non-Raya characters collect, other than for Boun and not having any of the items for sale from Merlin really slow things down.

I agree. It's going to be a really long, boring journey to collect them all. And I have Boun stuck at 9, so that's not really helping. These are the only characters I'm working on and I hate to complain so much, but I'm just not into it these days.

Dwindling down on the number of available plots of land to open (funny how there is no longer a clamoring for more land), and they have sold through the film library pretty quickly. Time to artificially slow down the game and stretch time. Wonder if they will start doing movie expansion sets rather than continually introduce the rest of the outstanding films?

Finally bringing in Luke, Leia, Han, Chewie, Vader and a tie fighter pilot. Marginally excited for these characters. Current tapper event is meh, but I am assuming it is more for newer players to get some rewards. Feels a bit like the game has lost it's direction though. Maybe because it is reaching the end of character sets people care about. If they release a classic set every couple of months, we would be done in no time. The newer movies just haven't connected as well with me. I really enjoyed Onward, but I can't say I am really attached to any of the characters, and I haven't even seen the latest movie.

I agree. It's going to be a really long, boring journey to collect them all. And I have Boun stuck at 9, so that's not really helping. These are the only characters I'm working on and I hate to complain so much, but I'm just not into it these days.

Also, not into it anywhere near as much these days BUT I have to admit the game is so much better when I only have 5 characters left and only have 10-12 characters out in the kingdom.

Dwindling down on the number of available plots of land to open (funny how there is no longer a clamoring for more land), and they have sold through the film library pretty quickly. Time to artificially slow down the game and stretch time. Wonder if they will start doing movie expansion sets rather than continually introduce the rest of the outstanding films?

Think it’s much more that they’ve beaten us down so much that we just giving up. Also, the cost are so high for the land that I don’t want to buy them. Yes I have more than enough Magic for them, but find the costs to offensive to buy them, just so I can put out 4-5 buildings I no longer care about, or have any value.

Also, this might be a silly thing, but I hate those mouse ear bubble over building that can be enhanced. Why would I enhance a building to be able to get items I no longer need? The only reason I might enhance the building is to get rid of those 🤬 bubble!:rotfl:

Finally bringing in Luke, Leia, Han, Chewie, Vader and a tie fighter pilot. Marginally excited for these characters. Current tapper event is meh, but I am assuming it is more for newer players to get some rewards. Feels a bit like the game has lost it's direction though. Maybe because it is reaching the end of character sets people care about. If they release a classic set every couple of months, we would be done in no time. The newer movies just haven't connected as well with me. I really enjoyed Onward, but I can't say I am really attached to any of the characters, and I haven't even seen the latest movie.

Thank you for finally giving me characters I want and please take my remaining 600ish gems!

From what I’ve heard it’s actually pretty good. Even if I felt safe going to a theatre (I don’t) I wouldn’t, but will definitely watch it when it’s on Disney+ in June. Havent even though about going to a movie in over a year, but after I get my second vaccine shot in 2 weeks, I‘m start ing to think about it!

I'm excited that a Space Mountain Thrill Zone is also scheduled to be part of the update.
The whole "thrill zone" thing made my park look like a total mess, so I wound up clearing out every single attraction that isn't needed for an event or for happiness. Makes things much easier to find the little roaming items. They only seem to go onto Main Street or an area with attractions. No attractions, no items.

The whole "thrill zone" thing made my park look like a total mess, so I wound up clearing out every single attraction that isn't needed for an event or for happiness. Makes things much easier to find the little roaming items. They only seem to go onto Main Street or an area with attractions. No attractions, no items.
That will eventually bite you in the butt next year when you need 10,000,000 magic to unlock another parcel of land.

Well, I am certainly not as far along in the game as some of you. But, I must say it is nice to be at the point where the characters that I am still working on leveling don't have any token conflicts. It is nice to just power through the renewals of earning tokens without having to make any decisions or remember who teams well with who. I just hit it and it is a bit of a relief.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts