Disney Magic Kingdoms

I've got several people 'only' at 300, and about 15 at 100 or above. I can't even fathom wasting so many gems on something like this.

Agree it’s a real waste of gems if that’s what they’re doing. Especially if the top reward is only a stupid stand. I’ve also wondered if people are just time jumping? Basically setting there device forward, collect and repeat. Not sure if that’s even possible, but know it’s possible in other games.

My leaderboard leaders now at 1010 and top 5 are all over 300.

Sure it might seem silly until you realize your fighting for a Ratatouille Dish stand!!! (for a top 100 placement)

Seriously though, I don’t think people are spending gems to get that high. They’re using other ways of cheating to get there.

I don't know all the ways to cheat, but even if time hopping is possible, wouldn't the max anyone can have would be like 480? On my board, every person in the top 50 has 60 or more. The max anyone can have right now without gems is 40 (which I am at and am #109 right now). Which means at least 108 people on my board are either using gems or cheating, and I assume most are using gems - I am just guessing actual cheating is rare. So that still means a ton of people are using gems, and a lot of them in a large number of cases. Just crazy to me for a concession stand we'll end up with eventually anyway.

Anyway, I don't care much either way, but I do find the stats and numbers interesting about all this stuff. :-)

Does it mean that I'm winning if my board leader is already at 800? They have to be cheating. Who would waste gems on this nonsense?

I agree that there are people hacking the gem system. There is no way someone is spending real money for this stuff. They had a similar situation with Simpsons Tapped Out when I played that.

It was weird, today out of the Reward Streak box I got another Haunted House. It appears to be the Haunted House from Disney World. So I now have the one from Disney Land and the one from Disney World. I did not know that both were in the game.

It was weird, today out of the Reward Streak box I got another Haunted House. It appears to be the Haunted House from Disney World. So I now have the one from Disney Land and the one from Disney World. I did not know that both were in the game.
Cool! I have one and I never thought it much looked like the Disneyland HM, so maybe I have WDW.

That happened to me a while back and it was confusing. My first one was purple and the newer one is more of a tan color. I put them together LOL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter