Disney Magic Kingdoms

The Bride is dropping common tokens again?! Uggh... I sent her home last week after spending three months having her collect those stupid common tokens over and over and over. Is she destined to haunt us forever?

Patch notes say leaderboard, not milestone.
Thanks, that’s what I though, but to lazy to look it up. Looks like I’m not getting the attention, because I’m not gonna participate in that cut throat tapper event.

Last edited:
Definitely not gonna spend real money on Colette, but trying to decide if I want to spend 500 gems (have enough) on her. What are you guys planning on doing?

Definitely not gonna spend real money on Colette, but trying to decide if I want to spend 500 gems (have enough) on her. What are you guys planning on doing?
I bought her anyway because I don't mind using the gems. By the time I need more, I'll have built them up again. I don't fret over attractions because too many have to be won (either in leaderboards or in chests), but I will keep at the characters to be sure I'm not missing any down the line.

So I was thinking (always dangerous) are there any type of feature that you’d be willing to spend $ on getting in the game? This also applies to ftp players or players who refuse to spend $ on this game anymore.

I’ll go first. I’d probably spend $5 or $10 on the ability to add a job multiplier feature to the game.

Example: choose an item job and click/pull down a multiplier and choose 1x, 2x, 4x, etc. and it would multiply the jobs time and item total to match the timer. So before bed I could choose a 1 hour common item job, select a 6x or an 8x multiplier and wake up to that number of items.

I didn't see it earlier, I don't think it was there, but Remy's Ratatouille Adventure is now available in the 'Featured' attractions section for 300 gems.

I really dislike the move toward offering bundles with tokens rather than gems, so I won't buy them. I guess it will be a while before I get Colette.

Last edited:
I’m still battling through the Pocahontas quests, so Ratatouille is quite a ways off for me. Don’t know how I fell so far behind that it’s now 2 whole storylines. The Pocahontas storyline has been so slow-it makes Peter Pan and Jungle Book seem like child’s play in comparison.

So I was thinking (always dangerous) are there any type of feature that you’d be willing to spend $ on getting in the game? This also applies to ftp players or players who refuse to spend $ on this game anymore.

I’ll go first. I’d probably spend $5 or $10 on the ability to add a job multiplier feature to the game.

Example: choose an item job and click/pull down a multiplier and choose 1x, 2x, 4x, etc. and it would multiply the jobs time and item total to match the timer. So before bed I could choose a 1 hour common item job, select a 6x or an 8x multiplier and wake up to that number of items.
I love this idea, but I don't see it happening. One of their biggest goals is to get us to check in on the game as often as possible. This will totally mitigate that. But it sounds divine.

Well, I actually started to get excited about Randall (I think?) dropping Haunted Mansion tokens. I never got The Bride, so I have never gotten those. One of my fave attractions. So, I was also excited at the prospect of leveling up Tower of Terror. Unfortunately, I looked up the requirements to get from 2nd-3rd-4th enchantments, and I don't think I am going to have enough Disneyland tokens. Darn it. I think I have everything else. Why did I ever bother enchanting Fantasmic? Grrr.

Oh well, it is still fun to see the HM plaque there. Makes me long for the park.

I'd like to have Colette, but I'm a little short on gems at the moment. Even if I had them though, I'd probably save them for the next limited time event. I can usually get two gem characters for the price of one, and there's no way to get them after the event ends. If I build up a decent stockpile of gems, that's when I'll go back to get characters I passed on before.

I didn't see it earlier, I don't think it was there, but Remy's Ratatouille Adventure is now available in the 'Featured' attractions section for 300 gems.

Just saw this on their Facebook page - basically they messed up and it was showing as available for purchase on some iPhone devices so they decided to just make it available to everyone for 300 gems. Still will be there for the tapper event (top place only) and if you already bought it then the price is an enchantment level for it

First of all I need to apologize to everyone on this thread for neglecting one of my post event update traditions.

Why the 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 do they have to make the game more difficult but moving (past) event character tabs from the top to the bottom and also put new permanent content tab in a location that makes it even harder to find? And before anyone tells me it’s that it’s just how they always do it, I KNOW THAT, but it doesn’t make it any less annoying!!! 😉

Please consider giving us a tab that puts ALL the characters that can still be leveled at the top. Ideally they could add this in a future update, but I’d be willing to pay a few dollars for this feature similar to the x-time multiplier idea I mentioned the other day.

First of all I need to apologize to everyone on this thread for neglecting one of my post event update traditions.

Why the 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 do they have to make the game more difficult but moving (past) event character tabs from the top to the bottom and also put new permanent content tab in a location that makes it even harder to find? And before anyone tells me it’s that it’s just how they always do it, I KNOW THAT, but it doesn’t make it any less annoying!!! 😉

Please consider giving us a tab that puts ALL the characters that can still be leveled at the top. Ideally they could add this in a future update, but I’d be willing to pay a few dollars for this feature similar to the x-time multiplier idea I mentioned the other day.
I thought for sure you would have posted this yesterday. You’re late 😂

Happens with each new update. I know at one time, someone suggested that it might be because it helps newer players. But they should be be able to list them in reverse chronological order, which would help everyone instead of one small part of the audience. And while we're at it, can we move Merlin to the bottom of the damn list? Of all the characters to make easily accessible, he's one that we never have to access. Ridiculous.

Last edited:
Striking Gold event just started. There is a big improvement here (IMO). If you click the Striking Gold item on the screen, you will see the list of characters and buildings that will produce the gold trophies. If you have the character or building stored, you can pull them out of storage real easily. You also can see if a character is busy on some other task and won't produce a gold trophy. FYI, the gold trophy now looks like a wedge of cheese.

Striking Gold event just started. There is a big improvement here (IMO). If you click the Striking Gold item on the screen, you will see the list of characters and buildings that will produce the gold trophies. If you have the character or building stored, you can pull them out of storage real easily. You also can see if a character is busy on some other task and won't produce a gold trophy. FYI, the gold trophy now looks like a wedge of cheese.
Kudos to this new crop of Spring 2021 interns. Decent addition to an event. Now that I've put nearly all of my characters and attractions into storage, this has certainly helped.

People are already gemming like crazy on my leaderboard. At least we have the milestone awards to get.

For anyone who bought Colette, what level do you think you’ll get her to before you collect all the items for Remy? I currently have her at level 5 and think there’s a good chance I’ll have her up to level 7 before I can welcome Remy. Only think that might keep me at 6 is being able to collect enough signs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter