Disney Magic Kingdoms

After every event I always get reminded how ANNOYING it it is trying to collect enough of the primary common tokens to level characters. The game really needs to do something to make this process go quicker, the question is what could they do? Ideally they would offer multiple jobs that collect them and the number of commons you get would be equal to how many hours the job was. Let’s be honest though, they would never do that. Realistically I could see something like a 12 hour job that would give you the item and a random number of bonus tokens, say 6-9 of them? Something like that would be the perfect job to choose right before bed or heading off to work.
Or more simply, rather than build new things into the game, why not just give us more characters that can collect those tokens? Easy enough fix.

Or more simply, rather than build new things into the game, why not just give us more characters that can collect those tokens? Easy enough fix.

Believe me, I’d be all for that, but it’s something they would never do and most games wouldn’t. If anything, they would have like players like us to have quit playing a long time ago! Now if we were long time player who still pays money they’d want us to stick around.

The reason most game have all these events, new content, etc. is they want to attract new(er) players and milk all the money they can out of them. And once they stop spending money they have no problem if the quit playing and in many cases, would prefer it. Rinse and repeat.

After every event I always get reminded how ANNOYING it it is trying to collect enough of the primary common tokens to level characters. The game really needs to do something to make this process go quicker, the question is what could they do? Ideally they would offer multiple jobs that collect them and the number of commons you get would be equal to how many hours the job was. Let’s be honest though, they would never do that. Realistically I could see something like a 12 hour job that would give you the item and a random number of bonus tokens, say 6-9 of them? Something like that would be the perfect job to choose right before bed or heading off to work.

Something like that would make sense - similar to how some of the chests will give you 2 or 3 of a token, they must then already have the ability in the game to do that

I was thinking just take the same characters and let them have a 1 hour task that gets you one or a 4 hour task that will get you between 1 and 5 - so you are taking the chance you may get more

Or maybe make it a joint task or something to get the multiples? But something that just makes it less of an annoying grind

I remember back when they increased the common token requirements to such high, tedious levels. They said it was because it was going to be so much easier to get the tokens - seems they have forgotten to implement whatever they thought was going to accomplish that.

I remember back when they increased the common token requirements to such high, tedious levels. They said it was because it was going to be so much easier to get the tokens - seems they have forgotten to implement whatever they thought was going to accomplish that.

I guess only needing an hour to complete the task was the big help. Like everyone has time to check this game every hour.

Something like that would make sense - similar to how some of the chests will give you 2 or 3 of a token, they must then already have the ability in the game to do that

I was thinking just take the same characters and let them have a 1 hour task that gets you one or a 4 hour task that will get you between 1 and 5 - so you are taking the chance you may get more

Or maybe make it a joint task or something to get the multiples? But something that just makes it less of an annoying grind

I would love something like this. I typically sign in four or five times a day at most, so having the option of four hour common token tasks with the possibility of getting multiple each time would be great.

App advertising rates are based on engagements. No app driven by ad revenue is going to make it so you log in fewer times.

I only have Shock at Level 8 so I must be doing something wrong.

The child is L9, so soon (I hope) my Star Wars characters can go back home where they belong.

As for Brave, it's going to take forever because it's so hard to get enough common tokens to level up my characters.

Then I remembered that finishing off Yoda Kid meant that I could clearcout that area, too. One less additional area to have to worry about.Screenshot_20210118-095350_Kingdoms_copy_600x270.jpg

2020 didn't see the inclusion of something that was removed from the game. I've been trying to sort back through old releases to find the dates, but this is what I was able to find.
The social visiting another persons park feature was removed prior to June 2018. Then there was a promise I think in 2019 that they were working on it. And yet here we are. I'd be happy to offload some benches onto new players, poor merlins cauldron can't fit them all in at this point.

2020 didn't see the inclusion of something that was removed from the game. I've been trying to sort back through old releases to find the dates, but this is what I was able to find.
The social visiting another persons park feature was removed prior to June 2018. Then there was a promise I think in 2019 that they were working on it. And yet here we are. I'd be happy to offload some benches onto new players, poor merlins cauldron can't fit them all in at this point.

It was a nothing feature even when it existed. Being able to look at friends’ (you have to be linked through Facebook) parks was neat, but the only tangible impact was you could tap any under construction attraction of theirs for a small time decrease (I want to say it was 5 minutes) and collect magic from a few attractions.

It was a nothing feature even when it existed. Being able to look at friends’ (you have to be linked through Facebook) parks was neat, but the only tangible impact was you could tap any under construction attraction of theirs for a small time decrease (I want to say it was 5 minutes) and collect magic from a few attractions.
It also assumed I had friends who also wanted to play the game. The magic collection was all of like 20 magics per place to visit and it took forever to load. I just remember them saying a new social feature was coming. And like most things in relation to the game. Over promise and under perform.

some info from the live stream:

- Free the birds from the vine cages tapper event, with both milestone and leaderboard awards - that is how you win the Ratatouille Adventure attraction
-

the 2 new rides and 2 new concession stands and gold trophy:

Only 3 characters:

And remy in the park so you can see his size:

and parade float:

On one hand, I am glad that this will be new main storyline content. On the other hand, I am not looking forward to the collection rates on these characters. They have made the drop rates on the most recently added main storyline characters horrendous.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter