Disney Magic Kingdoms

Sometimes you can get lucky when you buy chests, I took the chance to get Flounder, he was the one character from that group I was missing and I got him on the last of six chests. All other five chest were for Merlin.

Which characters are you still missing?

I am missing these guys -

Scrooge (Ducktales)
Hans (Frozen)
Ed (Lion King)
Rajah (Alladin)
Queen of Hearts (Alice)
Happy (Snow White)
Fred (Big Hero 6)
Ariel (The Little Mermaid)
Moana (Moana)
The Bride (Haunted Mansion)

Hopefully we will get some more free chests, or I will risk gems if/when I get them built back up over 500 again. I just can't bring myself to risk real money when even a 20% chance to get one of them really means an 80% chance I won't. Clearly, I am not much of a gambler.

I currently have five wishes for Celia Mae because she is the only character currently in my park who can grant wishes, and of course I started her on a 12-hour task for whatever token, which of course got maxed out after I sent her out, and she has like eight hours left. So, have to add however many other characters back into the park for no reason other than for them to be available to grant wishes. Such a dumb change.

I currently have five wishes for Celia Mae because she is the only character currently in my park who can grant wishes, and of course I started her on a 12-hour task for whatever token, which of course got maxed out after I sent her out, and she has like eight hours left. So, have to add however many other characters back into the park for no reason other than for them to be available to grant wishes. Such a dumb change.

I started taking Minnie and Pluto out into the park to be there to fulfill wishes, but lately they don't get any at all. Just those 12 hour characters. I'm starting to really have some strong complaints about the gameplay.

I started taking Minnie and Pluto out into the park to be there to fulfill wishes, but lately they don't get any at all. Just those 12 hour characters. I'm starting to really have some strong complaints about the gameplay.
Other than ticking off players, I’m really trying to understand there reasoning to mess with happiness months ago? I mean if they offered some gem or cash (real) alternative, that woulda sucked but probably make sense from there standpoint. Anyways, I just buy the happiness shield every other night and happiness hasn’t been a problem. Sucks that I have to do that , but it’s a great use of 685 elixir, not having to worry about it anymore.

Other than ticking off players, I’m really trying to understand there reasoning to mess with happiness months ago? I mean if they offered some gem or cash (real) alternative, that woulda sucked but probably make sense from there standpoint. Anyways, I just buy the happiness shield every other night and happiness hasn’t been a problem. Sucks that I have to do that , but it’s a great use of 685 elixir, not having to worry about it anymore.

I've been doing the same for at least a year, but I still try to keep the happiness up during the off days. I think it's something they are doing to slow people down and to annoy us all. Just a hunch. ;)

I've been doing the same for at least a year, but I still try to keep the happiness up during the off days. I think it's something they are doing to slow people down and to annoy us all. Just a hunch. ;)

Just a little tip incase you haven’t noticed it. While the safeguard is technically 24 hours, it doesn’t get removed until you logged in after 24 hours. So I make sure I buy it as late as possible before I go to bed and make sure I don’t log in after that 24h period the next night. That way it does‘t start depleting until I log in the next hour making it closer to a 1 day 8 hour shield. Doing this usually gives me enough smiles to click throughout the next day to make it all the way to bedtime. Hence buying it every other day. Hope that makes sense.

Just a little tip incase you haven’t noticed it. While the safeguard is technically 24 hours, it doesn’t get removed until you logged in after 24 hours. So I make sure I buy it as late as possible before I go to bed and make sure I don’t log in after that 24h period the next night. That way it does‘t start depleting until I log in the next hour making it closer to a 1 day 8 hour shield. Doing this usually gives me enough smiles to click throughout the next day to make it all the way to bedtime. Hence buying it every other day. Hope that makes sense.

Yes, I have noticed and I definitely try to do this. Otherwise I really can't keep my park happy until the next night. I'm annoyed that adding characters isn't helping right now though.

I'm surprised that it only took about 3 months to get her to level 10. Given the number of common tokens needed and the fact that the only sources for them were her, one of the haunted mansions, and an occasional chest drop, I thought it would take quite a bit longer. At least I no longer have to send her out on the same task over and over and over.

So now I have another maxed -- and useless -- character. But the completionist in me is satisfied.

View attachment 549754
I'm surprised that it only took about 3 months to get her to level 10. Given the number of common tokens needed and the fact that the only sources for them were her, one of the haunted mansions, and an occasional chest drop, I thought it would take quite a bit longer. At least I no longer have to send her out on the same task over and over and over.

So now I have another maxed -- and useless -- character. But the completionist in me is satisfied.

Yeah, I agree she went much quicker than I expected! Wish every character went that quick. I’m looking at you NBC characters! 🤬

Same goes for Scrooge McDuck who I got on Christmas Day. Just leveled him to 9 last night and half of his banks are done for level 10.

Decided to do a full inventory of what’s left, any character not listed is maxed out.

Brave:
Elinor - 8
Merida - 5
Fergus - 6
MacGuffin - 7
MacIntosh - 6
Dingwall - 7

Emperor:
Kuzco - ready to max
Pacha - ready to max
Kronk - 7
Yzma - 9

NBC:
Lock - ready to max
Shock - 9

Premium characters needed:
Scrooge
Forky
Capt Hook
Trusty
Ringmaster
Percy

Locked characters needed:
Syndrome
Oogie Boogie
Sven
Grumpy
The Bride

Attraction needed:
Barnstormer

Missing outfits:
Aurora comfy
Moana comfy
Mulan comfy
Mulan warrior
Winnie The Pooh bee
Elsa Snow Queen
Elastigirl
Chip lunar
Dale lunar
Donald HK lunar
Minnie Easter
Minnie HK lunar
Daisy HK lunar
Pluto Easter
Pluto HK lunar
Mickey Tuxedo

Last edited:
Um, how is anyone collecting the ear hats for King Fergus? I see no way to get them without enchanting a bunch of things several times. I didn't buy Dingwall.

Um, how is anyone collecting the ear hats for King Fergus? I see no way to get them without enchanting a bunch of things several times. I didn't buy Dingwall.
I've got Dingwall so he is helping me when he's not on other tasks. Like you, I haven't enchanted anything, but then it's because I can't... I've only got 9 of the Brave tokens. So right now it's pretty much King Louie working solo on the ears every six hours.

I've got Dingwall so he is helping me when he's not on other tasks. Like you, I haven't enchanted anything, but then it's because I can't... I've only got 9 of the Brave tokens. So right now it's pretty much King Louie working solo on the ears every six hours.

Thanks, wanted to make sure I wasn't going crazy. I don't have King Louie either, so I have no way to earn Fergus's ear hats without enchanting Brave buildings multiple times. I'm assuming that will never happen at the rate those tokens are typically collected.

Honestly I hadn’t paid attention to who collected the Kings hat, but can see your point. Even with Fergus and King Louie it‘s gonna take a long time. Also realized I can enhance the castle to add a third and just started casting the enhancement right now.

If I were you, I’d send in a ticket to GameLoft and complain about it. Doubt it will do you any good, but if enough people complain they might add another option. They definitely should!

You haven’t enhanced any of the buildings? I’m guessing you didn’t watch any of the videos for free event items then? I tried to watch the 3 they offered every day and it gave me enough tokens to level all the buildings up a level. Might want to keep that in mind next event.

In other news, I finished off Yoda Kid this morning so now I'm down to my Brave characters and Shock, who is just starting the collection towards 10.

Congrats! I’m just down to my level 9 Yoda kid for the Mandalorian. Also collecting my final items for Scrooge McDuck and he should be done this weekend. Still have all 3 of the NBC characters. 2 at level 9 and Shock has taken forever and is only at level 9. Not having that Oogie Boogie Spin really slows her down and just realized I coulda been collecting for her hat with Barrel if I had enhanced a building. That one pisses me off because I coulda sworn I enhanced that building month(s) ago. Only thing I can think is because they require the building to be empty to enhance it, I couldn’t do it when I tried leveling it last year? Seriously why do they have to be empty and why aren’t enhancements instant. Just proves the entire purpose of building enhancements is to slow us down!

Last edited:
Honestly I hadn’t paid attention to who collected the Kings hat, but can see your point. Even with Fergus and King Louie it‘s gonna take a long time. Also realized I can enhance the castle to add a third and just started casting the enhancement right now.

If I were you, I’d send in a ticket to GameLoft and complain about it. Doubt it will do you any good, but if enough people complain they might add another option. They definitely should!

You haven’t enhanced any of the buildings? I’m guessing you didn’t watch any of the videos for free event items then? I tried to watch the 3 they offered every day and it gave me enough tokens to level all the buildings up a level. Might want to keep that in mind next event.

Congrats! I’m just down to my level 9 Yoda kid for the Mandalorian. Also collecting my final items for Scrooge McDuck and he should be done this weekend. Still have all 3 of the NBC characters. 2 at level 9 and Shock has taken forever and is only at level 9. Not having that Oogie Boogie Spin really slows her down and just realized I coulda been collecting for her hat with Barrel if I had enhanced a building. That one pisses me off because I coulda sworn I enhanced that building month(s) ago. Only thing I can think is because they require the building to be empty to enhance it, I couldn’t do it when I tried leveling it last year? Seriously why do they have to be empty and why aren’t enhancements instant. Just proves the entire purpose of building enhancements is to slow us down!
Don't forget that her tokens are available through Merlin, if it ever comes down to needing two or three last tokens before moving to the next level.

After every event I always get reminded how ANNOYING it it is trying to collect enough of the primary common tokens to level characters. The game really needs to do something to make this process go quicker, the question is what could they do? Ideally they would offer multiple jobs that collect them and the number of commons you get would be equal to how many hours the job was. Let’s be honest though, they would never do that. Realistically I could see something like a 12 hour job that would give you the item and a random number of bonus tokens, say 6-9 of them? Something like that would be the perfect job to choose right before bed or heading off to work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter