Disney Magic Kingdoms

I don't need the useless trophy, so I've skipped both in lieu of currency or tokens.

I have done the same, but I'm nowhere near where you are. Either you are really, really lucky or there is something else going on. Do you speed up tasks? Buy chests?

I don't need the useless trophy, so I've skipped both in lieu of currency or tokens.

Basically doing the same. Had a short period I was top 50 yesterday, so put in a little more effort, but when I dropped out my focus became currency.

Screwed up and accidentally sent Mando/Greef on the 6 hour mission instead of the 8 hour quest today. They're on the quest right now and should be done before I go to sleep.

I have done the same, but I'm nowhere near where you are. Either you are really, really lucky or there is something else going on. Do you speed up tasks? Buy chests?

Being the interns boss has some perks! 😉

Actually no. I use my gems to buy characters but right now I'm down to like 400 gems. I don't waste them on the tasks. I've purchased two chests in the whole run of the game, I believe. Most recently was during Halloween and I accidentally won the bride.

Yeah, this one I am putting a little effort into staying in top 500 to get the extra chest but not going crazy
And I'm not even doing that. Where I was overly stocked on the kyber crystal things, now I'm starting to make a dent in my stockpile, so I have to start trying to gather up more. Seems like they intentionally spread the items across tasks, where trophies seldom produce tasks or currency, and there are only a handful of links between trophies and tokens, especially the common tokens.

Actually no. I use my gems to buy characters but right now I'm down to like 400 gems. I don't waste them on the tasks. I've purchased two chests in the whole run of the game, I believe. Most recently was during Halloween and I accidentally won the bride.
I save my gems for character purchases as well. I am actually down to about 200 gems now after Mandaloran, characters and buildings. Rarely do I hurry something along with gems, they are too precious.

Opening 2 lots of land! To the left of Big Thunder! I noticed the 'locked land' areas were no longer dark this morning, and checked each one; two were available to open (from memory, 5M for one and 4M for the other...but I was too excited to pay attention.) Anyone else see this? My wife's game still show those areas of land as dark (she has an Android phone, I'm on an iPhone)

Attachments

• New Land.PNG
    New Land.PNG
    293 KB · Views: 6
Opening 2 lots of land! To the left of Big Thunder! I noticed the 'locked land' areas were no longer dark this morning, and checked each one; two were available to open (from memory, 5M for one and 4M for the other...but I was too excited to pay attention.) Anyone else see this? My wife's game still show those areas of land as dark (she has an Android phone, I'm on an iPhone)
Didn't that unlock with the previous update? Could be mistaken but that might have been the ridiculous cost too?

Didn't that unlock with the previous update? Could be mistaken but that might have been the ridiculous cost too?
I did not notice the locked land being a lighter color until this morning - perhaps I was not paying attention? In any case, in 2 days (unlock time) I'll be able to put back Omnidroid City and get the Animation Academy!

Update about 2 hours later. The 2 plots still have the countdown timer...but all of the locked land, including these two, are now back to their dark color. Hmmm? I wonder what will happen when the timer ends in 2 days - will the land be open, or will I have spent 9M for...??

Last edited:
And I'm not even doing that. Where I was overly stocked on the kyber crystal things, now I'm starting to make a dent in my stockpile, so I have to start trying to gather up more. Seems like they intentionally spread the items across tasks, where trophies seldom produce tasks or currency, and there are only a handful of links between trophies and tokens, especially the common tokens.
I save my gems for character purchases as well. I am actually down to about 200 gems now after Mandaloran, characters and buildings. Rarely do I hurry something along with gems, they are too precious.

Floats/characters/attractions are basically all I spend gems on. Will on a rare occasions spend 2 or 4 gems on a task before bed if I know they have a long quest next.

I did not notice the locked land being a lighter color until this morning - perhaps I was not paying attention? In any case, in 2 days (unlock time) I'll be able to put back Omnidroid City and get the Animation Academy!

Yeah, they opened that land up 2 or 3 updates ago. That said, it’s really easy to miss. Only reason I was aware of it is a few comments people made about 2 plots being opened after a livestream.

Still going good on the event: Cara is 2 Ears Hat Tokens from 4, and then I can send her on the 12 hour task that triggers The Child's welcome.

In non-event happenings, I've been working on leveling Mother Gothel to 7 (she's up to 6 now), so that she can gather the Perch Token for Bagheera (who I can now welcome).

Still going good on the event: Cara is 2 Ears Hat Tokens from 4, and then I can send her on the 12 hour task that triggers The Child's welcome.

In non-event happenings, I've been working on leveling Mother Gothel to 7 (she's up to 6 now), so that she can gather the Perch Token for Bagheera (who I can now welcome).
I am at basically the same point. Mando is on his 12 hour quest but lack hats to get Cara to 4. So we will see, I need 3 more Cara hats then she will head out for her 12 hour quest. Worse case not until tomorrow will she be done.

I actually just got both Cara hat drops at the same time in my drop a few moments ago, so Cara can go to 4 when she gets back.

Decided to gamble one more time and managed to get Rey, finishing up my missing Star Wars characters. Already have the tokens to level her up to at least 3 since I narrowly missed her in the first event. Just don’t want the tokens to clash so I’m waiting.
My cara dune drops sucked, I just sent her on her first task. Hoping the drops pick up since I’ll have to level her a few times to try for baby yoda. We shall see

I guess I'm just unlucky with drops then. I can't get Cara past L2. So many times Woody, the attraction, and the float come up empty handed for me. And my park is quite happy.

When I said I wasn't trying for the challenge I meant it. I'm over 1,000 in the rankings. I'm just concentrating on the characters for now. I would like The Child.

I need to level Cara for the last 12 hour task, but still need 4 ears. The ear drops have been on the slow side for me, and that's even with 4 possible options to drop them. I would assume I will get those 4 ears in the next two days, but you know what they say when you assume.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter