Disney Magic Kingdoms

Also really enjoying not having to worry about the TC, BUT I do miss those 3 nighty chests we were getting. The 6-9 happiness from them really came in handy.
Absolutely. With a list of characters that I don't care about and with nothing going on in the game, I find myself logging in far less often these days. Not good for happiness.

How's the hand coming along?

@supernova Looks like you’ve got a day or two lead over me.

Gord - 3
Owl - 7
Kuzco - 4
Pacha - 5
Kronk - 5
Yzma - 8/20 potions, 6/14 hats

Also really enjoying not having to worry about the TC, BUT I do miss those 3 nighty chests we were getting. The 6-9 happiness from them really came in handy.

Yes, I loved those chests. Especially since I never seem to get the number of wishes I should be. Sometimes I only get 1 or 2, and that's after several hours of not playing.

Update here:

Up to ten characters at level 10 here, but having trouble keeping up with the magic to get more of them maxed, as my character book is churning like crazy.

Just finished defeating Mother Gothel yesterday, whacking her repeatedly with Rapunzel's pan. Working on welcoming Huey (probably today), Pascal (probably in a month or two, if I can spare the magic), and Nick Wilde (probably in a week or so).

I know most folks are done with Hercules characters. Have three of them at 9 ready for 10, one at 9 gathering tokens for 10, two at 8 ready for 9, and Pegasus (the straggler) is at 8 and still needing lots of ear tokens to get to 9.

Got Cinderella's comfy costume in the TC, so that was a nice surprise. Then I saw what all I could do with it. Meh. Probably still worth the 2 gems that I didn't get from converting. :)

Absolutely. With a list of characters that I don't care about and with nothing going on in the game, I find myself logging in far less often these days. Not good for happiness.

How's the hand coming along?

it’s feeling pretty good, just being carful with it still. Had my CT Scan yesterday, waiting for results, and basically played Superman during it. They had me lay on my stomach with my hand stretched out over my head and the machine moved me up, down, forward and back. Think I might have broken some superhero rule though, because I was wearing a Batman mask that my SIL made for me. (Inside family joke)

Update here:

Up to ten characters at level 10 here, but having trouble keeping up with the magic to get more of them maxed, as my character book is churning like crazy.

Just finished defeating Mother Gothel yesterday, whacking her repeatedly with Rapunzel's pan. Working on welcoming Huey (probably today), Pascal (probably in a month or two, if I can spare the magic), and Nick Wilde (probably in a week or so).

I know most folks are done with Hercules characters. Have three of them at 9 ready for 10, one at 9 gathering tokens for 10, two at 8 ready for 9, and Pegasus (the straggler) is at 8 and still needing lots of ear tokens to get to 9.
Got Cinderella's comfy costume in the TC, so that was a nice surprise. Then I saw what all I could do with it. Meh. Probably still worth the 2 gems that I didn't get from converting. :)

Wish we could send you some magic. Most of us long time players are swimming in it. I’m at 30 million and think @supernova recently said he was at, or over 50M.

I feel like it is going to take a while to get Yzma's vials - currently only have one task able to try for them. Will get a second if I can get Kuzco up another level. Otherwise need to enchant the meat hut and no tokens for that yet

Also I have only been able to watch ads for gems once in the past month. they have that listed as a known issue but sort of sucks not being able to get those gems each day (wasn't able to watch ads during the TC either)

I feel like it is going to take a while to get Yzma's vials - currently only have one task able to try for them. Will get a second if I can get Kuzco up another level. Otherwise need to enchant the meat hut and no tokens for that yet

Also I have only been able to watch ads for gems once in the past month. they have that listed as a known issue but sort of sucks not being able to get those gems each day (wasn't able to watch ads during the TC either)

Yzma definitely will take time. I don’t understand why we only have one character collection the vials. 🤔

58,490,785 for me. I do remember being magic poor early on though. If only I could cash this out for dollars - I'd be set for life.

Heads up to iOS users: iOS 14 should be coming out some time today and if you usually install a new update ASAP (like me) you might want to wait a few days. They usually give developers a week to finish and summit any updates before a new iOS update is released, but they just found out about it yesterday, so any updates/changes developers had planned for the new iOS14 (maybe this game?) likely won’t be ready for a few days. If you have any mission critical apps you use, I’d suggest waiting or installing it on a secondary device.

ps @supernova Eagerly awaiting your smart 🤬 comment about how Apple users are sheep and ...

Wow... it's 30 minutes into another gold trophy event and the person in first place on my leaderboard only has 6 trophies instead of the more typical 600. The best thing about this gold trophy event is that I don't care about any of the prizes so I will be spending the entire time not worrying about the trophies.

Anyone know what characters and attractions are part of this new gold trophy event? Can't seem to find this in the "news" of the game.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter