Disney Magic Kingdoms

Anyone else finding the Owl ear hats a pain to get? And you can't buy them from Merlin
It's going to be a terrible slog for him. I got all the books first and now I'm working on the ear hats. Not sure why I didn't get any ear hats since so many double tasks. But this guy sucks as much as he does in the show.

Anyone else finding the Owl ear hats a pain to get? And you can't buy them from Merlin
It's going to be a terrible slog for him. I got all the books first and now I'm working on the ear hats. Not sure why I didn't get any ear hats since so many double tasks. But this guy sucks as much as he does in the show.

I’ve been pleasant surprised with my drop rates and leveled my 🦉 to 4 2 days ago. Still gonna be a slow slog, but hope drops continue like that.

Also, should have my 3rd Hercules character finished in the next day or two. Depends on how my last 2 Pegasus ear hats drop. Then I’ll just be down to:

Hercules - 8
Pain - 9
Hades - 8
Panic - 8

looks like another mini tapper event - Heffalump baloons ... similar to the last one, nothing super great in rewards unless you want to go for the trophy

Also a live stream on Friday for Emperor's New Groove - looks to definitely be permanent content and then I guess another new, separate character to be added that will help

"
Get your groove on in a new, drama llama-filled addition to the main Kingdom Quest storyline!
🦙

Join the comical cast from The Emperor's New Groove in our latest update, and find out more about a surprise character that's coming to lend a hand!
🤗
❤️

"

looks like another mini tapper event - Heffalump baloons ... similar to the last one, nothing super great in rewards unless you want to go for the trophy

Also a live stream on Friday for Emperor's New Groove - looks to definitely be permanent content and then I guess another new, separate character to be added that will help

"
Get your groove on in a new, drama llama-filled addition to the main Kingdom Quest storyline!
🦙

Join the comical cast from The Emperor's New Groove in our latest update, and find out more about a surprise character that's coming to lend a hand!
🤗
❤️

"
The reward isn't a trophy, it's a statue decoration, so it's even more impressive of a mini-event. :)

I find it amusing that of all the tappers, the Heffalump balloons, which are probably the easiest ones to find also gives us a go button to take us directly to them.:rotfl: I wish they would give us a go/find button for all rappers.

Also, looks like permanent content for another Disney movie I haven’t watched. Seems like they’ve been doing that a lotfor me recently.

I find it amusing that of all the tappers, the Heffalump balloons, which are probably the easiest ones to find also gives us a go button to take us directly to them.:rotfl: I wish they would give us a go/find button for all rappers.

Also, looks like permanent content for another Disney movie I haven’t watched. Seems like they’ve been doing that a lotfor me recently.

Emperor's New Groove is one of my favorites - definitely has a different sense of humor than other Disney movies, sort of pokes fun of itself a little bit

Worth a watch for sure!

Emperor's New Groove is one of my favorites - definitely has a different sense of humor than other Disney movies, sort of pokes fun of itself a little bit

Worth a watch for sure!

I might have to give it a try, then. Didn't look like my type of thing, but one of the things I love about Wreck-It Ralph 2 is Disney's willingness to poke fun at itself throughout.

I might have to give it a try, then. Didn't look like my type of thing, but one of the things I love about Wreck-It Ralph 2 is Disney's willingness to poke fun at itself throughout.

more poking fun at animated movies more than Disney (so not exact same thing as Wreck it Ralph)

Like the Emporer has his own themesong to get played and the singer sort of looks like Elvis

Or the two groups are racing to get somewhere and one group gets there first and there is no way they could have so one character pulls down a map and explains, yeah it doesn't make any sense

Not sure how to describe it - almost seems more like Waner Brothers cartoon humor than standard Disney animated humor

I think I saw it way back when it came out on DVD, but didn't love it. Maybe I will give it another chance now, so at least I know which character is which.

I wish one of those idiots would kindly explain why I'm still pulling dice, crystals, and friggin' snowflakes out of chests.

Because in their infinite wisdom and to “improve our experience and gameplay” they decided to increase the number of those items we can collect. Seriously I doubt it was anything any of us were asking for andcan’t see how it improves the game on any way. Mark it down as another 🤬 up from the interns!

Because in their infinite wisdom and to “improve our experience and gameplay” they decided to increase the number of those items we can collect. Seriously I doubt it was anything any of us were asking for andcan’t see how it improves the game on any way. Mark it down as another 🤬 up from the interns!
It artificially slows down game progress. Instead of maxing out past enchantable buildings, and then being able to collect only for buildings you need, it now takes forever to gather enough tokens (without spending on chests) to enchant. So by the time you have enough tokens to enchant grandmother willow, your characters will all be level 10.

Livestream summary from reddit:

Update 43: Emperor’s New Groove & Wreck it Ralph Tower Challenge.

• Update starting to roll out from Tuesday August 25th.
  • Update may be released at different times on different platforms.
  • Any delays will be notified.
🦙🦙🦙🦙🦙🦙🦙🦙🦙🦙
Emperors New Groove Permanent Content
  • ENG content will be a MAIN kingdom quest storyline.
  • Will need to have finished pocahontas storyline ‘Sweet Rewards’ to unlock the ENG STORYLINE.
  • Human Kuzco costume teased possibly comig down the line.
Characters: Kuzco (Llama form). Pacha. Kronk (Premium). Yzma.
Attractions: Yzmas Lair. Mudka’s Meat Hut.
Float: Yzmas potion cupboard. Llama Kuzco turning into a parrot and back.
Concessions: None. Not even a Spinach Puffs stand 😭
Tower Challenge Starts Thursday August 27th
  • WRECK IT RALPH
  • If you beat all three chapters in the tower this time you can unlock ‘bonus content’. Which will be tokens for Comfy Cinderella costume which will be available again. Tokens available to buy with any excess MC you may earn.
  • Full team bonus returning.
Main Prize: Gord. (NOT King Candy.)
Returning Characters: Anna. Rabbit. Ralph.
Returning Attractions: Arendelle Ice Rink. Rabbits House. The Internet. (Big thanks to asingleant & mariellleyyy & _beautiful_calamari for filling in the gaps here!)
Featured Collections: 1) Frozen. Toy Story. Monsters Inc. Jungle Book. 2) Cinderella. Wall- E. Peter Pan. 3) Mickey + Friends. Pocahontas. Zootopia. Full list in patch notes.
Featured Characters: 1) Olaf. 2) Tigger. 3) Calhoun.
REFRESH TOKENS: Kronk. Sarge. Buzz. Jessie. - There will be a Kronk bundle available during the TC. I suppose its a way for early access to Kronk if youve not finished Main Questline after Pocahontas quests.
NEW CONCESSIONS: 1) Vanellope ice cream stand. 2) Bunny balloon stand. 3) Kitty Balloon Stand.
NEW QOL FEATURE: TC menu will show how many points each character will earn you.
LAND
  • One spot outside of Expedition Everest unlocked.
  • Available when adjacent plot is unlocked. (By Frontierland/Adventureland portal)
  • Expedition Everest NOT unlocked this time.
Balancing Changes
  • Frozen and WIR floats moved from -Legendary chests to Parade Float.
  • Animation academy is back, will be available in Merlins Shop for elixir
  • Natalie has reaffirmed YET AGAIN that chests are and have always been predetermined as soon as you open them. (If i see one more post about this after this livestream... 😂)
HINT FOR NEXT UPDATE: Critters event. Shocking and ghoulish fun.

I had to look up who Gord is. Just a tip, you have to search for Gord, Wreck it Ralph or your results are interesting to say the least. There is absolutely nothing in this event aside from Gord for legacy players. And BTW, did we just not have a Pooh Tower Challenge where we got a useless Owl?

I assume then that the permanent content is available at download since Kronk a premium character can get cocoa. I guess I can be excited about unlocking some more land to not put anything in.

Did they ever address why Snow White collection was used in the last gold trophy event and not Aladdin as released in patch notes? I mean I guess they need patch notes for their patch notes now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter