Disney Magic Kingdoms

i had not noticed that about the enhanced buildings, that is annoying. I was able to upgrade two coco building during the event. What do you mean by paid to enchant one?

Meaning purchased one of the enchantment bundles with real money, rather than earning the relics, etc. randomly through chests.

I have all the stuff for at least a couple of enchantments, haven't bothered to enchant any of the Coco buildings. I just don't see the point (other than to get rid of those annoying bubbles over the buildings, I guess).

I have all the stuff for at least a couple of enchantments, haven't bothered to enchant any of the Coco buildings. I just don't see the point (other than to get rid of those annoying bubbles over the buildings, I guess).

Meaning purchased one of the enchantment bundles with real money, rather than earning the relics, etc. randomly through chests.

I can’t think of a worse addition to this game than enhanced attractions! All I know is my entire kingdom is filled with ugly Mickey head bubbles over attractions that I have no need to upgrade because I don’t need the items the enhancement gives.

Enhancements had the possibility of improving the game if they added to the game like enhancements improving drop rates or dropping multiple items. Instead they took items that would have been in the attractions in the past and essentially put them behind a pay wall (requirement of additional enhancements).

I can’t think of a worse addition to this game than enhanced attractions! All I know is my entire kingdom is filled with ugly Mickey head bubbles over attractions that I have no need to upgrade because I don’t need the items the enhancement gives.

Enhancements had the possibility of improving the game if they added to the game like enhancements improving drop rates or dropping multiple items. Instead they took items that would have been in the attractions in the past and essentially put them behind a pay wall (requirement of additional enhancements).

fully agree - the potential with the idea was there but execution was awful. I also think it would be nice if the enhanced attractions looked different - like they look fancier/better by "enhancing" them

Got a popup related next event/content - it said "take a screen shot and post it on social media" ... I noticed in the text on the slide the letters 'W', 'I', and 'Y' were sort of highlighted. Not really sure what that could stand for, but there ya go

Edit: just checked the Facebook page and I guess it is new characters (and new costumes, I am sure) from Frozen II

What is this symbol? When I click on the info for the building it doesn’t tell me anything except the amount of magic. It’s my only building showing this symbol.F7F077E3-7104-4433-B7EF-760FF1FE5FAB.jpeg

I assume the "idiots" comment is aimed at people who actually spend gems/$ on said bow tie ... I mean, if people are buying it, can't blame them for selling it
Nope. "Idiots" referred squarely with the Gameloft dummies who gave us a bowtie as a costume. Maybe he'll get some nifty holiday socks this time around.

Oh boy! Now Anna, literally the only Frozen character I have since I missed that event, can have some friends. I'm not sure it'll even be possible for me to collect the items I need for the new ones without the other characters.

Note: the upcoming Event will be a short Event not a Tower Challenge. Starting 11/26 and you will be able to get Anna and Elsa if you don’t already have them and Olaf will be available as Premium character. Frozen characters will be balanced and require more tokens going forward. So if not leveled finish them.

There is a lot less chatter on this thread than there used to be, especially around event/character announcements. That probably isn't a good sign for the direction they've taken the game in recent months.

There is a lot less chatter on this thread than there used to be, especially around event/character announcements. That probably isn't a good sign for the direction they've taken the game in recent months.

I agree. I can think of several people off the top of my head who were regular posters and have quit the game. I'm still playing, but I know for me it's a huge time commitment during the events to get everything without paying real moneyfor them. And unfortunately, events are almost constant. I haven't even tried to participate in the last couple of Tower challenges. I hate the new enchantment stuff, but that's more of a minor annoyance to me at this point.

Note: the upcoming Event will be a short Event not a Tower Challenge. Starting 11/26 and you will be able to get Anna and Elsa if you don’t already have them and Olaf will be available as Premium character. Frozen characters will be balanced and require more tokens going forward. So if not leveled finish them.

Glad to hear Elsa will be available, and I'm assuming not via legendary chest.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!