Disney Magic Kingdoms

Does anyone know if any of the stupid enchantment things actually help at all, other than the Nemo ones for the event? I'm still working on Huey, Dewey, Louie, three hyenas, and Rajah, but have no idea if any of the Mickey & Friends or Toy Story building enchantments would help at all. I've got a thousand buildings flashing at me but clueless if any of them are worth it.

I think this is the event where the 'teach' us that we should buy bundles and/or use gems for the Radiant Chests. In all previous events, I've always hit the character walls 1-3 days before the character is available. On this event, I'm currently half way through the final 12-hour quest before welcoming Dory. All because I refuse to cave to either of the methods to enhance the Nemo attractions.

Speaking of which...I know there has been some evidence in the past couple of events that the delayed-start approach to tapper events no longer works as well but it really hosed me this time. I started the clam tapper one day late and after collecting my first 10 clams, I was on a board where the top 50 all had 50 clams already. Ended up in 3,000+ place and no Radiant Chest. :charac2:

I refuse to give them money for an event. I will get what I get. I also think they adjusted the mini events and you get randomly added to lists and waiting does not help. I rarely wait any way but think they adjusted for that.

Got lucky with sending the characters out on the right task last night for Dory items and didn't collect until after her availability opened up. At 3 and 2 now.

I think it changes depending on if you have enhanced any attractions, of which I have done only one or two total I think, but I have:
Balloons: 1,581
Beach balls: 1,250
Pirate flags: 750
Wall-E things: not sure, can't view them to my knowledge

Around the last update it finally stopped prompting me to re-start collecting them every other time I logged in like it had for weeks previous, so as far as I know I am 'full' on each of those items for now.
I've enhanced the Fun Wheel and twice enhanced Star Adventurer (the one that drops Forky, Ducky, and Bunny tokens). The only "common" token that is done for me are the balloons.
Ballons: 1,620 (done)

Otherwise, I'm still collecting common pirate flag (663), wall-e leafs (253), and Pixar balls (1,528, but also still need them for the Toy Story 4 characters) tokens. I agree that's it not really worth trying to collect the tokens, but for the most part those characters aren't doing anything else, so might as well have them do something.

I'm about a day behind on the event as well; I got hung up needing to level Squirt up to 3 before proceeding with his last quest. Once that one finishes, I can start Crush's 12 hour quest and then finally begin collecting stuff for Dory.

I've enhanced the Fun Wheel and twice enhanced Star Adventurer (the one that drops Forky, Ducky, and Bunny tokens). The only "common" token that is done for me are the balloons.
Ballons: 1,620 (done)

Otherwise, I'm still collecting common pirate flag (663), wall-e leafs (253), and Pixar balls (1,528, but also still need them for the Toy Story 4 characters) tokens. I agree that's it not really worth trying to collect the tokens, but for the most part those characters aren't doing anything else, so might as well have them do something.

I'm about a day behind on the event as well; I got hung up needing to level Squirt up to 3 before proceeding with his last quest. Once that one finishes, I can start Crush's 12 hour quest and then finally begin collecting stuff for Dory.
I don't even know what I have enhanced, I think I just did whatever cleared out the task and not much else, so the numbers could vary depending what anyone has done. Otherwise, it just annoyed me having whichever characters displaying as 'drops tokens' or whatever in the list, so I just had them out collecting to stop seeing that. I absolutely despise this new aspect of the game.

Agreed on the random placement. I was in WDW for the Galaxy’s Edge preview and didn’t start the last tapper event til late at night. My entire leader board 1-50 were at 50 to my 10.

A few little annoyances that I’d like to see changed to improve the game experience:

Get rid of ALL JOBS that require 2 characters even if it means they increase the jobs time.

Give us a character tab that places ALL characters and ONLY the characters that are not finished leveling and place it at the top. This would let us level characters and check what items we need to level characters much easier.

Won’t go on an attraction enhancement rant (get rid of it :rotfl: ), but there are a few improvements that would make the experience better. Ideally give us a an on/off button that would Remove all the enhancement building icons and annoying characters who collect said items if we have no interest in them. Since that likely to never happen or require a lot of work to implement, how about some easier solutions? What if they changed Drop’s token icons to a different color (red) for enhancement ONLY items? So right now I have 26 blue Drop tokens icons in my visiting home screen. 24 of them ONLY COLLECT enhancement items, so if 24/26 icons were read I’d know I can ignore them.

So far collecting for Dora has not been bad. I am at 5/13 for both tokens after collecting this morning. Not getting any hats for Hank so far but would rather get Dora’s anyway.

I guess I just don’t get the Trophy mini game. I never do well. But on my Windows game that I don’t play much, the leader there has 200 plus Trophy’s in the 2.5 hours of the mini game. How do you do that. My IOS game leader has like 15.

I guess I just don’t get the Trophy mini game. I never do well. But on my Windows game that I don’t play much, the leader there has 200 plus Trophy’s in the 2.5 hours of the mini game. How do you do that. My IOS game leader has like 15.

I have no idea, I'm not really even trying. I used to get around 20 trophies when I would have Merlin collect. Now I'm getting closer to 5. I haven't put away THAT many attractions. I have no idea where everyone else is getting so many.

I have no idea, I'm not really even trying. I used to get around 20 trophies when I would have Merlin collect. Now I'm getting closer to 5. I haven't put away THAT many attractions. I have no idea where everyone else is getting so many.
Me neither

A few little annoyances that I’d like to see changed to improve the game experience:

Get rid of ALL JOBS that require 2 characters even if it means they increase the jobs time.

Give us a character tab that places ALL characters and ONLY the characters that are not finished leveling and place it at the top. This would let us level characters and check what items we need to level characters much easier.

Won’t go on an attraction enhancement rant (get rid of it :rotfl: ), but there are a few improvements that would make the experience better. Ideally give us a an on/off button that would Remove all the enhancement building icons and annoying characters who collect said items if we have no interest in them. Since that likely to never happen or require a lot of work to implement, how about some easier solutions? What if they changed Drop’s token icons to a different color (red) for enhancement ONLY items? So right now I have 26 blue Drop tokens icons in my visiting home screen. 24 of them ONLY COLLECT enhancement items, so if 24/26 icons were read I’d know I can ignore them.
Agree on all points 100%!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!