Disney Magic Kingdoms

A new happiness event. Thought we were only to have a Max of 6 at a time. I used to be able to have 25 waiting. The leader board already has 25, 24, and 22 as the top 3

My Leader Board looked similar, some people having 20+ to my 7. Lol Interesting

A new happiness event. Thought we were only to have a Max of 6 at a time. I used to be able to have 25 waiting. The leader board already has 25, 24, and 22 as the top 3
My Leader Board looked similar, some people having 20+ to my 7. Lol Interesting

Thanks for the heads up! I didn’t have a happiness event going on and had to relaunch the app to get it. My leader board tops out at 17 followed by a few at 7. Of course I clicked on a few happiness characters about a half hour ago and even after the restart, they weren’t counted.

Thanks for the heads up! I didn’t have a happiness event going on and had to relaunch the app to get it. My leader board tops out at 17 followed by a few at 7. Of course I clicked on a few happiness characters about a half hour ago and even after the restart, they weren’t counted.

I am playing my Windows version a little this time and on that leader board a level 12 player had lead at 94. No one near them. Maybe they were saving old stuff.

Something strange is happening with the Wish Granter. I checked the leader board after collecting my first happiness wish. The leader had 6. In the 5 minutes, or so, that it took me to find and collect 5 more wishes, the leader board leaders had 26. About an hour later, I'm not part of any leader boards and I'm getting the message "Reveal your leader board rank by participating in the event described below."

Edited to add: As soon as I collected another wish, I was back on the leader board with 7.

Last edited:

On my small Windows game the Leader has 240 Happiness, how is that possible. And mind you they are a level 14 in the game.

Apologies if this hack was posted before, and with everyone needing to collect EC and tokens it might not be possible right now, but if you put characters on tasks that kids typically wish for, then they don't ask for them and are FORCED to wish for easy rides instead! Mwahahahaha! It worked pretty well for me before the event.

What are the prizes for the happiness event?

Magical chest if you place 500th or above
Top 50 = 500 EC decreasing by 50 EC with each lower tier placement.
And 10, 8, 6, OR 4 blue prints also depending on what place you come in.

——————

I thought the update today would give us a way to earn Nemo relic tokens to enhance the new Nemo attraction. I do not see a way to receive those. Am I missing something?

I’ve got Nemo and Crush at level 4 and Bruce at level 3. Also have Crush out on his 12 hour quest to spot Squirt. Do any of them need to be level up any more for any quests that are required for Squirt? Or I s it alright to level up one of my 4 Moana characters who are ready for level 10?

I’ve got Nemo and Crush at level 4 and Bruce at level 3. Also have Crush out on his 12 hour quest to spot Squirt. Do any of them need to be level up any more for any quests that are required for Squirt? Or I s it alright to level up one of my 4 Moana characters who are ready for level 10?

Level 4 seems enough for this week, said Level 6 by third week for Nemo and Crush. So I am leveling a couple of characters to 10 next day or two while collecting for 5.

I took a chance and pushed Nemo to level 5. Should be able to collect the rest of his tokens before Friday. Leaving Crush at 4 ready for 5 and Bruce at 2 ready for 3.

Those hyenas are so slow to collect tokens for. I never know which one is which when I send them off collecting for tokens. So that's just a grind at this point.

I have the blue stuffed animal thing from Toystory collecting his last tokens for level 10. And spirit of Grandma from Moana is on her last few tokens. Then it's just a slog to collect enough flowers to get that gang up to 10.
I anticipate the only characters left for me at the end of the event that won't be level 10 are the hyenas, the nemoo friends, and rajh.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!