Disney Magic Kingdoms

Interesting. Maybe I'm not playing as much as I use to but I still keep dropping for my happiness. Stuck in Joyous. I was in Ecstatic a while back just barely (11% or so). Now I'm down to 43%

Interesting. Maybe I'm not playing as much as I use to but I still keep dropping for my happiness. Stuck in Joyous. I was in Ecstatic a while back just barely (11% or so). Now I'm down to 43%

I am not having any trouble staying in Ecstatic but only usually around 20 percent. In Joyous when getting up each morning and takes a few hours then in low Ecstatic for remainder of day.

Last edited:
Yes, everyone can unlock Banzai once chapter 2 started. For chapter 1 we were only able to collect 2/7 for one of his items. My complaint/post at the time wasn’t that they limited it, but was because 2 LK characters showed you could collect when you couldn’t.

Same here! Since he costs EC to level, I’m trying to decide if I want to level him to 2?

Also, anyone else having issues with the site forwarding them to “spin to win” or we detected “a virus” on your phone adds recently? When was typing this message it redirected me to your phone has a virus pages and had to delink to the site. Annoying, but at-least my phone no longer has a virus! I made the right choice downloading there “virus protection”, right? :rotfl:

Yes I get that pop up every once in awhile! Lol

I am just now welcoming Bunny. The drops for the ear hats have been horrendous (don't have Slinky Dog either). Meanwhile, Ducky's ready for level 8. Talk about a difference!

Also, anyone else having issues with the site forwarding them to “spin to win” or we detected “a virus” on your phone adds recently? When was typing this message it redirected me to your phone has a virus pages and had to delink to the site. Annoying, but at-least my phone no longer has a virus! I made the right choice downloading there “virus protection”, right? :rotfl:
When in doubt, always take the paid option. I find it's far better to pay for professionals, rather than download the free option. It's not like your credit card information is going to wind up in nefarious hands if you go that route.

When in doubt, always take the paid option. I find it's far better to pay for professionals, rather than download the free option. It's not like your credit card information is going to wind up in nefarious hands if you go that route.

Exactly! Between that and the dozens of electronic devices I’ve won (iPads, tablets, kindles, etc.) and/or Amazon gift cards, from these pop up ads, I’m really raking it in. I’m sure I’ll start receiving those devices any day now, right? I just can’t believe how luck I am winning as often as I do! Just wish that luck would translate into better drop rates in this game.

Obviously I’m just being sarcastic, but I’m always amazed that people really fall for them and will click on them and/or download and give personal information! That said, I’ve gotten more than a few scam emails that I knew were scams, but still question if I should somehow look into it for a few seconds. Just like my mom who’d gets junkmail and always click on the “unsubscribe from email list” and then complain to me that she was still getting them. She was shocked when I let her know that by “unsubscribing” wasn’t really an unsubscribe button but a way for the junk-mailer to verify that email address was a real and active account.

So a friendly reminder to all, these ads are all scams, and please close them ASAP when they happen.

I am just now welcoming Bunny. The drops for the ear hats have been horrendous (don't have Slinky Dog either). Meanwhile, Ducky's ready for level 8. Talk about a difference!

Same here. I have needed 2 Earhart’s for days. I finally got one today so I am down to needing one. I am guessing it will be a few more days until I get it.

I did all of Chapter1 and 2 quests but am still missing a hat for Banzai. My next task is Welcome Banzai but the only way to get his hat is by welcoming him! Ideas?

I did all of Chapter1 and 2 quests but am still missing a hat for Banzai. My next task is Welcome Banzai but the only way to get his hat is by welcoming him! Ideas?

Are you missing any Lion King characters or attractions? My only thought is if you're missing one of the characters you wouldn't be able to do one of the tasks (I believe they were all either Timon or Pumba though)

Okay now I have noticed that I can't upgrade Goofy's Playhouse as I'm stuck at 7 scrolls and 49 castle pieces. Our daily reward was 2 scrolls and now I realize it has been on that for days.

I know I have a soft spot for VMK being a better replacement for the parks (online), but the changes to this program lately are pathetic. I can never get my happiness up and the tower challenge is next to impossible without spending money. Grrr.

I know I have a soft spot for VMK being a better replacement for the parks (online), but the changes to this program lately are pathetic. I can never get my happiness up and the tower challenge is next to impossible without spending money. Grrr.
You must be behind in characters because I'm doing just fine with the Tower Challenge and I haven't spent a dime.

You must be behind in characters because I'm doing just fine with the Tower Challenge and I haven't spent a dime.

I rarely spend any actual cash on this game. Did not use gems on ED as saving for Scrooge. They reduced EC on Timon so picked him up and got Banzai after that and saving for Nala. Won’t get rest of hyenas but that’s ok. Just keep working on characters.

I have all the characters except for the new gem characters. I used saved gems for Ed and have had all the tokens for Sherazi (sp?) for over a day even using EC to welcome Banzai. I rarely spend money on the game and haven’t in weeks. I’m hoping that driving for 9 hours on Saturday isn’t going to put me out lo far behind as I won’t be able to check the game often (I do the driving)

I'm just going to ignore the TC at this point. The only Little Mermaid character I have is Sebastian, so the next round is going to be tough for me anyway, and I can tell I'm already behind and won't get Shenzi. I'm just gonna focus on getting Dewey tokens.

Are you missing any Lion King characters or attractions? My only thought is if you're missing one of the characters you wouldn't be able to do one of the tasks (I believe they were all either Timon or Pumba though)
No, I have them all except Rafiki.

Barely, got the concession in my Windows game. Our power went out for several hours last night, and so I lost two collection opportunities. We had stayed up past midnight, so I only needed to wake up when the cats get fed to collect for the last time. But I really dislike how it only takes a few delays in being able to log into your game to completely ruin your chance to complete an event. Both rounds, I've only just made the final milestone in Windows, so I am still worried about having enough EC to actually Welcome Shenzi, even though in Round 3 I shouldn't have any delays in logging in (other than my sleep schedule).

I have 26 and 27 cocoa, so hopefully that is enough to finish this round. I am okay with characters, missing a couple Premiums. I decided to buy Ed in my IOS game since I had the gems. Although, I've been trying to actually buy Rex for a few months now. But since Ed is limited time, he won out, although I think Rex will be more useful as long as all these TCs exist.

Welcomed Dewey in IOS, but still 5 tokens away in Windows despite upgrading the game 4 days earlier...

Officially at the half way point, 6/12 for both items, for Louie. Because of the slow drop rate I’m really hoping I can welcome him by this time next week or it’s gonna drive me crazier! One of my biggest annoyance in the game is not “being able” to level up characters (Huey and Dewey) because if I do they will reduce my chances of getting items needed to welcome another character (Louie).

Last edited:
Well after starting this Tower Challenge knowing I only had Pumba so focusing on getting Timon and Nala, after picking up Nala this morning purchased LK chests and got : Rafiki, Simba and Zazu, Tree of Life and concession stand I am pleased. I Try to only spend money on groups I missed in first year. I now have most of regular characters that I missed and lots more to level. No more chest packs will I buy. Lol!! I won’t buy them for chance at one character. Never planned on Heynas, but got Banzai and with finishing row of LK got 20 gems and picked up Scrooge. So I will be busy for awhile. Time to build up gems again and get Moana group to 10 .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!