Disney Magic Kingdoms

I don't remember seeing a pop up where I finished or getting the prizes. I guess I am in the bottom of the bottom competition as I was in 3rd or 4th. :rotfl2:

I’m at 11/50 boat materials. Pretty sure I will be able to get Moana. The event completionist in me wants to get the comfy outfit. The realistic side knows that I end up swapping the princesses out of their comfy costumes anyway because they can’t collect tokens in them. Talk about useless!

I’m at 11/50 boat materials. Pretty sure I will be able to get Moana. The event completionist in me wants to get the comfy outfit. The realistic side knows that I end up swapping the princesses out of their comfy costumes anyway because they can’t collect tokens in them. Talk about useless!

Basically at the same spot as you are, 10/50 and feel the same way. Not having the Lair is gonna slow things down for me, but I’m hoping to finish collecting material on Sunday or Monday Seeing that I thing the princess comfy outfit is probably the stupidest thing the game ever introduced, maybe not getting Moana’s is a blessing in disguise? This is the first event I didn’t buy all the attractions, it might as well be the first one I didn’t get the comfy costume too. Really feels like they made this event tougher than usual and guessing that is something that anyone ever asked for.

I’m at 18/50. I really want the comfy costume as well. Not jumping the gun though this time. Luckily I have money saved up, so if with 1hour left there is no hope in sight then maybe, but I’m giving my best effort first

My boat repairs are really slow going. I'm definitely NOT getting them all on each round. I'm at 22 now.

My boat repairs are really slow going. I'm definitely NOT getting them all on each round. I'm at 22 now.

I have been slow too and I have the Lair. I am at 23/50 but definitely don’t get four each time and the one is 6 hours long.

I have been slow too and I have the Lair. I am at 23/50 but definitely don’t get four each time and the one is 6 hours long.

I have the lair as well. I think I'll be lucky to get Moana in the end and I doubt there will be a comfy outfit in her future based on how they are trying to make it almost impossible. I am not going to pay for it, since I find these artificial time constraints annoying.

It would have been nice if Tomatoa's lair dropped the boat repair materials for Moana in addition to the quests with all the other characters. 50 of these will make the comfy costume almost impossible unless all the items are common or uncommon.
For once I'm near the top of the pack. 30/50 with one collection to go before bed for all the characters. Hopefully I can unlock Moana by tomorrow night but my drops are averaging 3/4 every round.

Gameloft is definitely skimping on event currency this time around, as for past events with only 4 days to go I'd be hovering around 80K+ with one character or costume left to unlock, leaving me with extra to level up all the characters at least once before the event ended.
This time around I'm only @ 60K EC and averaging 5000 a day so I won't even get the full 40 gem conversion since I'll still have to purchase Moana and her costume if the drop rates work out.
Getting rid of Goofy/Jessie's 6 min tasks for 10 EC each really hurt and getting rid of Mike W's joint task for EC with Celia didn't help.

On a positive note, I do enjoy the water picking up HeiHei and putting him back on the beach during the boat materials collection tasks.

I have the lair as well. I think I'll be lucky to get Moana in the end and I doubt there will be a comfy outfit in her future based on how they are trying to make it almost impossible. I am not going to pay for it, since I find these artificial time constraints annoying.

Exactly! It took me quite a while to welcome Pua and I still had to wait almost 5 days for Maui to unlock. Let us play the event at our own pace. A lot of newer players need the whole time to be able to complete as it is, without putting in artificial time constraints.

It would have been nice if Tomatoa's lair dropped the boat repair materials for Moana in addition to the quests with all the other characters. 50 of these will make the comfy costume almost impossible unless all the items are common or uncommon.
For once I'm near the top of the pack. 30/50 with one collection to go before bed for all the characters. Hopefully I can unlock Moana by tomorrow night but my drops are averaging 3/4 every round.

Gameloft is definitely skimping on event currency this time around, as for past events with only 4 days to go I'd be hovering around 80K+ with one character or costume left to unlock, leaving me with extra to level up all the characters at least once before the event ended.
This time around I'm only @ 60K EC and averaging 5000 a day so I won't even get the full 40 gem conversion since I'll still have to purchase Moana and her costume if the drop rates work out.
Getting rid of Goofy/Jessie's 6 min tasks for 10 EC each really hurt and getting rid of Mike W's joint task for EC with Celia didn't help.

On a positive note, I do enjoy the water picking up HeiHei and putting him back on the beach during the boat materials collection tasks.
I LOVE watching the water put Hei Hei back on the sand.

I just got the prompt to fight the kakamora again. I can’t get any right away because I have no bowls

What a bunch of crap. I sent out 6 people overnight to get bowls for the kakamora and got 1. One bowl!!! That’s so dumb

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!